BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
They are good; especially if you're on the go! They are my go-to choice of mint. Good price and size.
Amanda D.
somerset, KY
I always keep a huge bag of these in my desk at all things. they are so amazing and keep me so fresh
Kelly H.
San Antonio, TX
Very refreshing mint. I like to have a few in my purse just to keep my mouth feeling fresh and minty
Maria Elena L.
They taste great and keep your breath feeling fresh. I have a tendency of eating this mint like candy
Caroline J.
Brookhaven, GA
Mints are smaller than they normally are when packaged individually, but they still get the job done!
Ashley M.
Morenci, MI
I could survive on this! My only problem is that when I get them I eat them almost in one setting.
Stephanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these. I really enjoy eating mints because they help your breath and they're not bad for you.
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL
These are the best mints ever I usually get the big bag of mints so I won't run out. It's just great
Kelly A.
I always have these in my purse! They are my all time favorite mints!! I could eat them all day long.
Selina A.
My favorite mints of all time. They are not too minty, and keep your breath smelling fresh and clean
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?