BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

sherri a.
Morgantown, WV
These saved my life during both of my pregnancies. I had heart burn something fierce and these made it go away every time. Individually wrapped and larger than the ones in the rolls allowed them to be carried in my pocket and last longer.
Isabel M.
Pflugerville, TX
My favorite quick sweet. I hid these in the kids’ Easter candies this year! Lol! They love them, too. Pretty good price for the amount you get. And they last as long as they’re out of reach of the children 😅
Kali K.
York, SC
If I had a big bag of these I would eat them all but then I would get diarrhea. There are absolutely delicious and you could get them in different flavors if you don't like wintergreen. You can buy them at Walmart in small or big bags.
Stephanie M.
New Eagle, PA
who doesn't love these mints. every teacher or doctor or anywhere I ever went they had these mints. such a staple to our country honestly. so good to savor in your mouth or chew up really fast
and ALWAYS leaves your breath fresh.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
I love all of the Life Saver mints! Mint is my favorite flavor. You can get these at any Walgreens, Target, etc. I eat these all of the time! They aren't too pricey, pretty affordable. I recommend to any mint lovers! Best mints ever.
Kristin C.
Wint-o-green is the way to go! These things are so addicting! I would eat these things like candy! They have such a great flavor while freshening your breath! I haven't had them in a while, but my mouth is watering just thinking about them!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love having these at hand whenever I need them. They are so cheap. I always have a few of them in my purse just to have them. I love the taste and feel of them. I will continue to buy them. I would recommend them to anyone.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
I’m addicted to these mints, I usually have one before a big exam because I’m kinda superstitious and I feel more focused when I have one. They are really good and I’ll probably be the old lady who keeps these in my purse one day!
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
My favorite mint of all times!! I love love love this mint! I have a stash everywhere and I have to restock every week because my kids get into it too.. It's just a very refreshing taste and satisfies my sweet tooth at times.
Melissa R.
I enjoy these mints! Great alternative to chewing gum when you want to freshen up your breath. I usually purchase these at Walmart or the grocery store. I like that they are individually wrapped so I can take as many or as few as I want!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?