BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are only 15 calories in each mint which is great because I love mints! The mint flavor is good but it is not as strong as I would like it. It is a very subtle mint. I think they are repurchase worthy and I think the price is reasonable. I also love that each candy is individually wrapped so I can leave a few in my car, a few in my purse, and a few anywhere else I need!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best Mints that are around! I know this is going to sound odd but I also love to whistle with them when they are still dry by putting it between my lips and blowing into it. The flavor is great it does not get over powered or overly minty and you can eat a lot of them.
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
These are so addicting! They are very fresh and minty, but they are also kind of sweet and dissolve in your mouth after a minute or two. For me, this makes it easy to have two or three in one sitting. I think they are really nice to have with me on the go and I really like that each once is individually wrapped.
Alexa R.
My favorite mints. They taste so good and last a good while. Pretty affordable. You can get them almost anywhere. I buy this very often so I definitely recommend it. It’s easy storage bc they come individually wrapped so it’s easy to carry a few with you
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love having these at hand whenever I need them. They are so cheap. I always have a few of them in my purse just to have them. I love the taste and feel of them. I will continue to buy them. I would recommend them to anyone.
Vaness E.
I can literally suck on these for days. They’re my favorite type of mint because they taste so good and they make your mouth smell really good too. I’m addicted to these. I’ve been buying these for when I’m in school since like 6th grade.. I’m in college now
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Who doesn't love these mints??? They are soooo good! It's very tempting to eat more then one but every girl should have mints and gum handy in there purse and I'd recommend these ones just because the flavor is so good and not super over powering!
sherri a.
Morgantown, WV
These saved my life during both of my pregnancies. I had heart burn something fierce and these made it go away every time. Individually wrapped and larger than the ones in the rolls allowed them to be carried in my pocket and last longer.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I eat these like candy. WintOGreen has always been my favorite and I could probably eat a whole bag to myself in a day. The only downside, is that I feel like I need to brush my teeth after I’m done eating it. They leave a great scent in your mouth, but leave a weird feeling on my teeth after. I also don’t remember them basically melting in your mouth after a few moments, but the past few years they’ve almost disengaged immediately. Either way, I’m in love though.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite is the wint-o-green flavoring! These are great breath fresheners to keep with you in your purse, car, gym bag, or anywhere that’s convenient. Both flavors are not too strong and all you need is one to make your breath smell and feel fresh! Affordable and long lasting!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?

back