BY LIFE SAVERS #56 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Originally Debuting In 1935, The 5 Flavors Have Stood The Test Of Time. Featuring The Famous Cherry, Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange And Pineapple Fruit Flavors.

Also Available In A Roll, The All-time Classic.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue1). Made In Mexico Distributed By Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company Chicago, Il 6061

• Do you like the gummies or the hard candies better?5 Answers
  • Where can I find these they are good when my blood sugars...6 Answers
  • WHERE can I find these? 13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alana G.
Lifesavers are one of my favorite candies. I love all of them. They have such a nice sweet flavor and I love it so much. They are very reasonable price for what they give you. I get from my local grocery store all the time and I would highly recommend them to people that have a sweet tooth like me and unlike others I would recommend the hard candies and the gummies.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who can say no to the original Lifesavers? These are a nice sweet treat for any age that can eat small candies. These are always great as stocking stuffers for kids. The flavors are great and the prices is generally pretty fair. We also would feed these to our hogs we showed in 4h as a treat and they loved them! Definitely an oldie but a goodie!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love lifesavers and the name itself. Most people dont know that the candy is named since the hole in the middle if you choke on them will allow you to still be able to breath. The flavors are great and compact enough to not take up a bunch of space in your purse. I love having these on hand during a sweet tooth craving.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies! Life savors have a great fruity flavor, different with each color. These come with 5 flavors I believe. The perfect amount of sweetness for you! Grab at any local store , you'll be glad you tried!
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Life Savers are a good candy to keep in your bag if you are in need of a sweet treat or something to have in your mouth like you would gum. I don’t buy them as often but when my mom brings them home I will eat them. They have so many different types out there now, different flavors, gummy and sour.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Life Savers!  This is a candy that I always like to have on hand whenever I have a sweet tooth because it satisfies that craving quickly.  These come in different flavors so I never get bored and I buy these at my local grocery store.  Would highly recommend this candy.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I've been craving these; I guess cheap, sweet, delicious candy is a childhood comfort of mine. It was time to get myself an endless abundance of Lifesavers. This huge bag did the trick. I'm only slightly disappointed that they took away the lemon flavor and replaced with watermellon. Ugh. Oh well. These are still a great guilty pleasure. :)
Ashley M.
Clifton
I love life savers they have a great sweet taste to them If I had the choice of the hard life savers and the chewy life savers I would choose the chewy life savers! 😊
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always forget how much I like these candies. However I really only enjoy eating the red and purple candies. They taste good and aren’t that sticky on your teeth
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
While I’ve had my fair share of Lifesavers hard candy in my life, it’s definitely one of my least favorite candies. The flavors are poor and I don’t like texture of the candy, it often turns waxy. I much prefer Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Original.
Makala H.
What's your favorite flavor?
Ashley R.
Has anyone had an issue with choking and lifesavers?
Emily W.
Does anyone remember the Christmas Book of Life Savers that had some very unique rolls?
Karen A.
Do you prefer the hard or chewy ones and whats your favorite flavor
amanda a.