BY LIFE SAVERS

• Do you prefer the hard kind or the gummy?1 Answers
  • How much are these in stores? Is there a different kind that I ca...1 Answers
  • you like? how is it?2 Answers
Life Savers Gummies Tangy Fruits
  • "I love all the different flavors that Lifesavers have.I always find them at a great price." in 2 reviews
  • "The best of both worlds, the hard candy flavor with the soft candy feel!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite gummy candy!" in 1 review
  • "I want it so bad it looks good and the hard ones are alao good and tastes good" in 1 review
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Once again, Lifesavers gummies always comes out with great flavors. I don't think I've had one I don't like. And these are also no exceptions. Another great movie theater or whenever you want it candy.
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
I love these life saver gummies! I remember always eating them when I was growing up. I usually got these candies around Christmas time. They never disappoint me with the different flavors and they are very sweet for a sweet tooth person like me!
Izabelle D.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite gummy candy! I actually prefer it over the hard version. Yum!!
Monica h.
Tucson, AZ
Karina J.
Yum!! Lifesavers are one of my favorite candies! I like that they come in chewy and hard candy. Perfect for movie dates or party snacks
Asha R.
Durham, NC
L like all the different flavors of its like a very tasty rainbow!!! they are very good in price as well. they also help out when your thirsty and have nothing to drink because they are so juicy.
Megan V.
Lexington, KY
The best of both worlds, the hard candy flavor with the soft candy feel! These make a great study snack!
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
Delicious guilty-pleasure! I keep wanting to go back for more, but have to stop myself. So fruity!
Mariah A.
I love anything tart and tangy, so these candies are the perfect treat. I much prefer the gummies to the hard candy. They're quite flavorful and great if you've got a craving for sweets!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Life Savers are so delicious and tasty. I love the different flavors. They are wonderful as a snack.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
What flavors are in this pack?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
you like? how is it?
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you prefer the hard kind or the gummy?
katelynn c.
Milton, FL
Are these a new flavor? Never heard of tangy.
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
How much are these in stores? Is there a different kind that I can try?