BY LIFE SAVERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you prefer the hard kind or the gummy?1 Answers
  • How much are these in stores? Is there a different kind t...1 Answers
  • you like? how is it?2 Answers
Life Savers Gummies Tangy Fruits
  • "I love all the different flavors that Lifesavers have.I always find them at a great price." in 2 reviews
  • "I want it so bad it looks good and the hard ones are alao good and tastes good" in 1 review
  • "The best of both worlds, the hard candy flavor with the soft candy feel!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite gummy candy!" in 1 review
Sara H.
Mason
Lifesaver gummies are my go to gummies we occasionly eatsome almost every night and the coolers was my favorite flavor but I can't find them anywhere I think they discontinued it I wish I could find it again
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Once again, Lifesavers gummies always comes out with great flavors. I don't think I've had one I don't like. And these are also no exceptions. Another great movie theater or whenever you want it candy.
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
I love these life saver gummies! I remember always eating them when I was growing up. I usually got these candies around Christmas time. They never disappoint me with the different flavors and they are very sweet for a sweet tooth person like me!
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Son buenos pero para mi son un tanto asidos entonces no los consumo en gran demanda pero rico sabor y pues de estos tengo que tener cuidado por el bebé que no los valla a agarrar y se me ahogue
Asha R.
Durham, NC
L like all the different flavors of its like a very tasty rainbow!!! they are very good in price as well. they also help out when your thirsty and have nothing to drink because they are so juicy.
Tori P.
Minot Afb, ND
These were pretty good, but mostly tasted like super flavored fruit snacks. I think I prefer the original flavors more than these tangy ones. They still tasted yummy, but I probably wouldn't buy them again unless my choices were limited.
Mariah A.
I love anything tart and tangy, so these candies are the perfect treat. I much prefer the gummies to the hard candy. They're quite flavorful and great if you've got a craving for sweets!
Jordan G.
Olean, NY
I love these! I like them way better than the hard candies. They don't seem to leave the weird taste and your mouth! In my opinion they're much more flavorful!
April B.
University Pl, WA
The flavors of this candy is good, but I can't get past the texture. I prefer fruit snacks type texture, these are harder and more chewier
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
Our whole family loves Life Savers Gummies. The original flavor package is great but I also like the berry flavored package just as much.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
What flavors are in this pack?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
you like? how is it?
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
How much are these in stores? Is there a different kind that I can try?
katelynn c.
Milton, FL
Are these a new flavor? Never heard of tangy.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer the hard kind or the gummy?