BY LIFE SAVERS

• Do you prefer the hard kind or the gummy?1 Answers
  • How much are these in stores? Is there a different kind that I can ...1 Answers
  • you like? how is it?2 Answers
Life Savers Gummies Tangy Fruits
  • "I love all the different flavors that Lifesavers have.I always find them at a great price." in 2 reviews
  • "The best of both worlds, the hard candy flavor with the soft candy feel!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite gummy candy!" in 1 review
  • "I want it so bad it looks good and the hard ones are alao good and tastes good" in 1 review
Norco, CA
I love these life saver gummies! I remember always eating them when I was growing up. I usually got these candies around Christmas time. They never disappoint me with the different flavors and they are very sweet for a sweet tooth person like me!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Son buenos pero para mi son un tanto asidos entonces no los consumo en gran demanda pero rico sabor y pues de estos tengo que tener cuidado por el bebé que no los valla a agarrar y se me ahogue
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Olean, NY
I love these! I like them way better than the hard candies. They don't seem to leave the weird taste and your mouth! In my opinion they're much more flavorful!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL
Yummmmmmm! Life savers are one of my top all time favorite fruity candies ...really sweet and fruity
Tori P.
Tori P.
Minot AFB , Nd
These were pretty good, but mostly tasted like super flavored fruit snacks. I think I prefer the original flavors more than these tangy ones. They still tasted yummy, but I probably wouldn't buy them again unless my choices were limited.
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
The gummies are way better than the hard ones. They are always fun to stick on your fingers and wear as rings.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Love the different flavors the Lifesavers offer but these tangy ones were not as great as the original.
amyah g.
amyah g.
Carmichael, CA
I want it so bad it looks good and the hard ones are alao good and tastes good
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
I like lifesavers gummis because they are chewy - I don't like when gummi candies are too soft, so I love these.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like fruits and different flavors. Juicy and sweet at the same time. Good for hoildays.
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
What flavors are in this pack?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
you like? how is it?
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you prefer the hard kind or the gummy?
Norco, CA
How much are these in stores? Is there a different kind that I can try?
katelynn c.
katelynn c.
Milton, FL
Are these a new flavor? Never heard of tangy.