BY LIFE SAVERS

The Holidays Are Here! It's Time To Scout Out Secret Santa Gifts, Stock Up On Stocking Stuffers, And Celebrate The Gift-giving Season With The Ones You Love. The Gift Of Candy Is A Timeless Classic And Is Sure To Bring Cheer To Your Friends And Family. And So Will The Box The Candy Comes In, Which Has Games Like A Snowman Word Search, Seasonal Trivia, And A Christmas Tree Maze. Plus, Santa Really Does Exist When The Package Then Turns Into A Gingerbread House! The Gummies Assorted Flavors Could Include The Beloved Cherry, Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange, Pineapple, Or More! Great For All Ages, This Gift Will Fill Even The Biggest Bah Humbug With Joy. Give And Receive A Tasty Treat This Holiday Season. Assorted Flavorsassorted Flavors Could Include: Cherry, Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange, Pineapple, Or More!
Life Savers Gummies Sweet Game Book & Crafts Has Christmastime Games And Turns Into A Gingerbread House
A Yummy Assortment Of Fruity, Gummy Goodness
Perfect As Holiday Gifts, Party Favors, Stocking Stuffers, And Thank-yous
Gummy Assorted Flavors Could Include Cherry, Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange, Pineapple, Or More
Package Includes Life Savers Gummies Sweet Game Holiday Book & Crafts (7-oz. Box Of 6 Rolls)
Wild Berries: Made Of: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin, Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5), Carnauba Wax. 5 Flavor: Made Of: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin, Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Heather O.
Sunderland, MA
Neo-classic stocking stuffer for any sweet tooth. Adults will enjoy the nostalgia; kids will enjoy the candy and maybe actually do the crafts. I've found this in the holiday section at most department and grocery stores. Easy to wrap, too, if not stuffing stockings.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember getting these in my stocking as a child (the hard candies) Now my kids get one every year and they love it especially that they are gummies. And they actually play the games on the back of the packaging! Makes a great gift for any kid during the holidays!
Deborah S.
My mother used to get the hard lifesaver boxes at Christmas. But now that we have kids and were getting older she now gives the hummus. We eat them how they are but we also love making gummy garland. The boxes have activities for kids which helps when I'm cooking.
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
These make great stocking stuffers. also they make good "wrapping paper" for when you buy someone a gift card, just tape the gift card on the inside of the cover.
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee, WI
My godmother has been giving these to me as a gift since I was little. I love how there are so many packs of Life Savers in there....and games too! Cute gift.
Becky k.
jacksonville, Fl
My kids get these in their stockings every year and they love them! You can find them for only a dollar at Dollar Tree!
Asher R.
My tia's has been giving these every Christmas. These are actually good. And I live gummy bears so I'm pretty picky.
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Ah the memories. We got these every year in our stockings. The flavors are tasty and the gumminess is perfect!
arielle p.
Ringgold, GA
Do they have these in hard form? i love the gummies!!!! I haven't seen these which stores are they located at?
Amandah L.
Madison, WI
LOL. I don't care how old I am for this, it's the best gummies ever! I prefer this over the hard candy!