BY LIFE SAVERS

This Fun-sized Bag Of Life Savers Gummies (Bunnies & Eggs) Is Bound To Brighten Up Your Easter Festivities. They Feature Colorful Designs Of Both Bunnies And Eggs. These Individually Wrapped Gummies Are Excellent For Those Who Want To Fill Out Their Candy Dish Or Satisfy Their Sweet Tooth On The Go.
Life Savers Gummies Easter Bunnies & Eggs:
Contains Individually Wrapped Fun- Size Bags Of Lifesavers Gummies
Includes Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry And Sour Apple Flavors
7.2 Oz Bag Of Easter Gummies For Your Candy Dish Or Snacking
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Life savers were already amazing but deciding to turn them into a gummy was a genius idea. it only adds to the sweet flavorful candy.
Shawntavia N.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great easter candy for kids even the babies can enjoy this candy, plus it's shape of creativity drawls in on your attention.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
I loved getting these in my Easter eggs as a kid and as an adult. Love the different shapes and flavors
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I never get tired of these! I love how they are chewy and taste super fruity! Very affordable and can be found anywhere! Totally recommend this to others
Dennis B.
I'm from Mexico and here we can't get them but my uncle sent me some candies for Christmas and I found this babies on the pack. They're good af. 😍💜
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Its candy, i could careless what theme its shaped as, ill eat it, and lofe safers are the best ok one of the best. Its so yummy and i love it
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these they taste soo juice and good.they are really chewy and just has really good flavors.
Ruben D.
Perris, CA
I love these the flavor is amazing..all time fave haven't had any gummies as good
Heilyn C.
I really really like these candies, they have great flavor.The flavors are just like the original life savers which is a plus.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
These are chewy deliciousness!!!! I love Life Savers in general but I try not to buy them too often of else I will be tired of one of my favorite candies. The Bunnies and Eggs ones are a playful take on Life Savers 🙌🏻. I like eating them but I do also like to see what character I get out of the bag! The colors go along well with the characters.
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Jessica L.
Are these worth it and expensive?
Zoey C.
Oskaloosa, KS
Are these very good. I'm wondering if I should get some for my kids to try?
Selena L.
Northumberland, NH
Are these at a reasonable price? And are they easy to chew for sensitive teeth?
Kara V.