BY LIFE SAVERS

This Fun-sized Bag Of Life Savers Gummies (Bunnies & Eggs) Is Bound To Brighten Up Your Easter Festivities. They Feature Colorful Designs Of Both Bunnies And Eggs. These Individually Wrapped Gummies Are Excellent For Those Who Want To Fill Out Their Candy Dish Or Satisfy Their Sweet Tooth On The Go.
Life Savers Gummies Easter Bunnies & Eggs:
Contains Individually Wrapped Fun- Size Bags Of Lifesavers Gummies
Includes Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry And Sour Apple Flavors
7.2 Oz Bag Of Easter Gummies For Your Candy Dish Or Snacking
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I love these gummies at easter and love getting them in my basket at our annual basket swap! They're so yummy and festive and fun!
Devin N.
Raleigh, NC
I remember loving these as a kid. I recently picked some up and they are just like I remember! So good! You need to have then for yourself!
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Life savers were already amazing but deciding to turn them into a gummy was a genius idea. it only adds to the sweet flavorful candy.
Shawntavia N.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great easter candy for kids even the babies can enjoy this candy, plus it's shape of creativity drawls in on your attention.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
I loved getting these in my Easter eggs as a kid and as an adult. Love the different shapes and flavors
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I never get tired of these! I love how they are chewy and taste super fruity! Very affordable and can be found anywhere! Totally recommend this to others
Dennis B.
I'm from Mexico and here we can't get them but my uncle sent me some candies for Christmas and I found this babies on the pack. They're good af. 😍💜
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Its candy, i could careless what theme its shaped as, ill eat it, and lofe safers are the best ok one of the best. Its so yummy and i love it
Gina A.
This are my favorite candy of all time! I lovee these, just my childhood candy, too juicy and sweet
Ruben D.
Perris, CA
I love these the flavor is amazing..all time fave haven't had any gummies as good
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Jessica L.
Are these worth it and expensive?
Zoey C.
Oskaloosa, KS
Are these very good. I'm wondering if I should get some for my kids to try?
Selena L.
Northumberland, NH
Are these at a reasonable price? And are they easy to chew for sensitive teeth?
Kara V.