BY LIFE SAVERS

This Fun-sized Bag Of Life Savers Gummies (Bunnies & Eggs) Is Bound To Brighten Up Your Easter Festivities. They Feature Colorful Designs Of Both Bunnies And Eggs. These Individually Wrapped Gummies Are Excellent For Those Who Want To Fill Out Their Candy Dish Or Satisfy Their Sweet Tooth On The Go.
Life Savers Gummies Easter Bunnies & Eggs:
Contains Individually Wrapped Fun- Size Bags Of Lifesavers Gummies
Includes Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry And Sour Apple Flavors
7.2 Oz Bag Of Easter Gummies For Your Candy Dish Or Snacking
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
These are actually really good. It sucks that they only come out once a year though
Brandi S.
I love all things gummie. Especially when that is combined with lifesavers candy.
Bridgette R.
They are festive shapes and colors. Amazing flavors! I love Life Saver gummies!!!
Ruben D.
Perris, CA
I love these the flavor is amazing..all time fave haven't had any gummies as good
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Life saver are awesome especially when they are gummy yummy this are the best
Enderly R.
I love it, Lifesavers gummies are the best! The flavor of the candies but taken to gummies format I recommend it and they are a delicious and economical sweet that you can take anywhere for when you get a craving for something sweet, acid and delicious, I really recommend them
Sheila G.
Qualicum Beach
Love these. I am so glad that they only come out at Easter time!!! They just kind of melt into my mouth, leaving an awesome taste!
I buy them and bring them to work to share so I don't eat the whole bag!
Dennis B.
I'm from Mexico and here we can't get them but my uncle sent me some candies for Christmas and I found this babies on the pack. They're good af. 😍💜
maria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are sooooooo yummalicious lol life savers are perfect to snack on watch movies pretty much you have to have them around all the time
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Life savers were already amazing but deciding to turn them into a gummy was a genius idea. it only adds to the sweet flavorful candy.
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Jessica L.
Are these worth it and expensive?
Zoey C.
Oskaloosa, KS
Are these very good. I'm wondering if I should get some for my kids to try?
Selena L.
Northumberland, NH
Are these at a reasonable price? And are they easy to chew for sensitive teeth?
Kara V.