BY LIFE SAVERS

This Fun-sized Bag Of Life Savers Gummies (Bunnies & Eggs) Is Bound To Brighten Up Your Easter Festivities. They Feature Colorful Designs Of Both Bunnies And Eggs. These Individually Wrapped Gummies Are Excellent For Those Who Want To Fill Out Their Candy Dish Or Satisfy Their Sweet Tooth On The Go.
Life Savers Gummies Easter Bunnies & Eggs:
Contains Individually Wrapped Fun- Size Bags Of Lifesavers Gummies
Includes Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry And Sour Apple Flavors
7.2 Oz Bag Of Easter Gummies For Your Candy Dish Or Snacking
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Danielle L.
I love these gummies, I could eat them all year long. They are the perfect amount of sweet!
Casey V.
princeton, WV
These are amazing and so much better in shapes! These can be found just about anywhere to!
Eu Quero Receber Pra Mim Testar e Aprovar e Tbém Ser Famosos e nos chore se não estarei ai
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love these sweet, they are my favorites, red is my favorite.! The recommend much 😍😍😍😍😍
Gabi H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these candies i used to put then on my finger and act like it was a wedding ring
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I like Life Savers gummies. They have cute shapes of bunnies and eggs. They are tasty!
Ashley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! One of my fav holiday these candy. price is good. can get at walmart
Kristen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are yummy and they are the cutest things ever. I would eat these all year round
Heather P.
These are chewy goodness! Great flavor! Nice snacks to have around! Kids LOVE them!
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wonderfully full flavored fruit gummy chew . Just as much flavor as the hard candies
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Jessica L.
Are these worth it and expensive?
Zoey C.
Oskaloosa, KS
Are these very good. I'm wondering if I should get some for my kids to try?
Selena L.
Northumberland, NH
Are these at a reasonable price? And are they easy to chew for sensitive teeth?
Kara V.