BY LIFE SAVERS

This Fun-sized Bag Of Life Savers Gummies (Bunnies & Eggs) Is Bound To Brighten Up Your Easter Festivities. They Feature Colorful Designs Of Both Bunnies And Eggs. These Individually Wrapped Gummies Are Excellent For Those Who Want To Fill Out Their Candy Dish Or Satisfy Their Sweet Tooth On The Go.
Life Savers Gummies Easter Bunnies & Eggs:
Contains Individually Wrapped Fun- Size Bags Of Lifesavers Gummies
Includes Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry And Sour Apple Flavors
7.2 Oz Bag Of Easter Gummies For Your Candy Dish Or Snacking
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Katie G.
Pleasanton, KS
The best Easter candy there is! Stock up around this time! They don't last for long and they are so worth every penny! a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
My favorite candies. I prefer the regular flavors to the fruit flavors. Of course Like a little kid I have to stretch them out and play with them.
Danyelle T.
Winston Salem, NC
Gummy candy is my absolute favorite. I always buy these around easter time and they never fail. Definitely one of my favorite seasonal candies.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Its candy, i could careless what theme its shaped as, ill eat it, and lofe safers are the best ok one of the best. Its so yummy and i love it
Devin N.
Raleigh, NC
I remember loving these as a kid. I recently picked some up and they are just like I remember! So good! You need to have then for yourself!
Kari G.
Salina
Perfect for a snack or to take on a road trip! The flavor is great and they definitely get addictive so be careful;) hands down love these!
Mariah J.
Oh my gosh! you can only find these during easter time and theu are by far my favorite ever gummies! they are small so you can eat a lot!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love these gummie candies.. They have such great flavors. Chewy, not hard or too sticky like some gummies.. they are one of my fav's..
Kayla M.
These are so good!! I love the chewiness it has and packed with fruity flavor! Yum I can never ever get tired of life savers in general!
erin h.
Love life savers and they only get better with the gummies. I always find myself grabbing a few and then end up eating the whole bag!
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Jessica L.
Are these worth it and expensive?
Zoey C.
Oskaloosa, KS
Are these very good. I'm wondering if I should get some for my kids to try?
Selena L.
Northumberland, NH
Are these at a reasonable price? And are they easy to chew for sensitive teeth?
Kara V.