BY LIFE SAVERS

This Fun-sized Bag Of Life Savers Gummies (Bunnies & Eggs) Is Bound To Brighten Up Your Easter Festivities. They Feature Colorful Designs Of Both Bunnies And Eggs. These Individually Wrapped Gummies Are Excellent For Those Who Want To Fill Out Their Candy Dish Or Satisfy Their Sweet Tooth On The Go.
Life Savers Gummies Easter Bunnies & Eggs:
Contains Individually Wrapped Fun- Size Bags Of Lifesavers Gummies
Includes Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry And Sour Apple Flavors
7.2 Oz Bag Of Easter Gummies For Your Candy Dish Or Snacking
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
These are chewy deliciousness!!!! I love Life Savers in general but I try not to buy them too often of else I will be tired of one of my favorite candies. The Bunnies and Eggs ones are a playful take on Life Savers 🙌🏻. I like eating them but I do also like to see what character I get out of the bag! The colors go along well with the characters.
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
Holy cowabunga! If you haven't tried these you MUST! They are a gift sent straight out of heaven. They are the right kind of gummie. Not too hard, not too soft. Just right. Packed full of delcious flavors! Too bad they are only out around Easter so STOCK UP! I know I am going to be.
Dominique R.
I love these! They taste different than the regular gummies! They taste really good! My favorite color is the light green ones! They're soooo cute because of the shapes they come in!
Mariela T.
Riverside , CA
I love life savers they are my favorites candies and specially for Easter to give away to my niece is everything. She loves bunnies and the taste of them are my everything. I really recommend to the people that haven't try them.
Dary A.
I will have to say the Lifesavers are my favorite. They are chewing enough for chewy that they get stuck on your teeth. The flavors are amazing I buy this every time I go to the supermarket I would definitely recommend everyone to try it at least once.
Livermore m.
I love sweets so much and i absolutely love life savers.i have a chose now if i want a gummy life saver or a hard life saver. I dont even know wthat to say i love love love them.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Lifesavers gummies are the best! They are always so juicy and soft. They don't go hard like most gummies do and are packed with flavor. I love these and always snack on them, They are my favorite brand of gummy! These ones have cute Easter shapes too!
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these candies so much! Not only are they a fun Easter candy but I love gummy candies so naturally, these were going to be a favorite of mine! They taste great and you can find them in so many stores at a good price too!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Just bought these from meijers for my daughter for Easter Sunday and I know she will love them. ok price and they taste good. Life savers flavors are better then most gummies out there. I will repurchase and recommend to friends and family for sure.
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how festive these are. They come in shapes of bunnies and eggs which are perfect for Easter! They're pastel colored and fruity tasting. They're perfect for the kids and they love them!
Irene B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these any good? They look cute
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Have you seen these in Canada??
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where did you find the product?
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
Can this product be purchased at Walmart?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Have you seen these in Canada??