BY LIFE SAVERS

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Lifesavers Gummies 5 Flavors 7 oz

• Do these have like a sour bite to them ? Does everyone leave the gr...2 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
These gummies are the best .They don't get stuck on your teeth !! And the flavors of them are so sweet and delicious and it's like the flavors explode in your mouth one by one ! And altough they have all the flavors put together in one bag the flavors still manage to stay only on the gummy that it's meant for so there are no fixed flavors ..each one has its one of a kind bursting flavor
Janekea C.
Janekea C.
Hartford, CT
Life savers are some real life savers when you are stuck baby'sitting and the kids get bored I can make up challenges for them. Also, when my breath isn't smelling right it give it the greatest kick life saves have a great value and I would really recommend it to any one that life need some friuty or minty saving.
Jony Brian U.
Jony Brian U.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently bought a box of these gummies and I cannconfidentlynsay that these are just like the hard candy that i used to love growing up, except that they're chewier. The five flavors naturally go well together, so you can eat one after another without the gummies tasting weird.
Heydi M.
Heydi M.
Yonkers , NY
Love life savers . I am a fan of gummy candy . It is good and sometimes u can get a bag for about 2 dollars in some places . Only thing I don't like is that sometimes they get sticky within the bag . It could be my bad luck but it has happen a lot but overall good candy
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I always ate these growing up. I would go to the grocery store with my grandma and always ask if I could have some. Sometimes some of the flavor a taste the same but they are so good that it doesn't really matter. You can find them in most grocery stores.
andrea s.
andrea s.
Las Vegas, NV
They're okay they give me tooth aches and hurt when i chew . i bought them at walmart and the red ones are the best ones there and they're very delicious. i eat them every month or so . the green one is pretty good too. i would totally buy these again yes
Faith L.
Faith L.
These are so yummy! I wanted a gummy treat one day and I bought these at Walgreens and they did not disappoint! I've actually already gotten a second bag because they cost so little. The flavor a are so nice if you're looking for a quick sugar treat
Allie K.
Allie K.
I love these! All of the flavors are great and there is a variety. I like the gummy lifesavers better than the hard candies. I think that there is a good amount of product in the bag for the price. I would definitely recommend to others.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
I have been eating these since I was a child! Always loved them and will always go back for them. I don't gravitate to gummies often but these will always hold a place in my heart for the quality, taste, and nostalgia they bring.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
They are pretty good but some of them kind of feel waxy when you chew them and don't really taste like anything. However the pink or red ones are pretty good, I buy them just for them honestly. I would give it an 6 out of 10
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Do these have like a sour bite to them ? Does everyone leave the green ones behind , LOL , are they real chewy or easy to chew