BY LIFE SAVERS

It's The Perfect Assortment Of Fruity, Gummy Goodness. Featuring Cherry, Watermelon, Green Apple, Strawberry And Orange. You Can't Go Wrong With The Classics.

Also Available In Laydown Bag, Share Bag And Theater Box Pack.

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Modified Potato Starch; Less Than 2% Of: Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Kodi S.
Palestine
I always loved lifesavers candies. But on the other hand I hated hard candy because of my sensitive teeth. When they came out with the gummies, it was an answer to all my candy prayers! I love these. They taste just like the original lifesavers but they are made as a gummy candy that anyone can enjoy.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bad boys are great when you want a gummy. I love that they are not obnoxiously sweet but have a kick that is just right. I buy them at the gas station or target when I am going to see a movie. I love the different flavors and how they dont all taste the same
Sandy V.
These life saver gummies are so much better than the hard candies. I prefer these over the hard candies. They're also offered in other flavors which is great too because these are a classic road trip candy. Worth the repurchase and worth recommending.
Estelle E.
los Angeles
I kind of prefer the life savers gummies over the hard candy... it’s more satisfying to chew on them, and there’s the stretchiness capacity that lets the consumer use it as a ring. It doesn’t last as long as the hard candy though, because you chew it. But I think it’s sweeter.
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love life saver gummies. I specially love the beryy mix flavors. I always keep a pack in my office so this is usually what I have after lunch when meeding something sweet. I love the variety of flavors and also the frutiness and sweetness. Definitely one of my favorites
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I feel lile these are one of those stables or go tos. When you don't know what you want, get life saver gummies. They kick that sweet tooth without being too gummy or sticky or hard to chew. They are cheap and they are fun to eat!
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how each color has is own very distinct flavor, and the flavor is super fruity. I usually buy the smaller bags because the larger ones just don’t last in my house lol. I’m pretty sure you can get them at any grocery store
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated These gummies are absolutely some of my favorite movie time snacks. I would recommend these to anyone who loves snacking while watvhing movies, or just in general. Life Savers Five Flavor GummiesMug Root Beer SodaHidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing [product:airheads-chewier-mini-bars-candy,-10-oz]
Elia M.
I absolutely love these gummies soo much ! They make a perfect delicious snack and I buy them every time I have a chance! The design of the container it’s really cute and colorful and it is is surely affordable for everyone!
Kendra O.
We bought these in the wild berries flavor and were not huge fans. They leave a sort of after taste. I like that they are chewie and my son loves them too. But I probably wouldn’t buy these again, not this flavor anyways.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer Gummy Lifesavers, or the old-school hard candy better?
Fatima C.
Chewy or Hard candy ?
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
Which Flavor is your favorite?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Do these come in any other flavor?
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
Who else put these//still puts these on their fingers?