Life Savers Exotics Gummies Candy uploaded by hope p.Life Savers Exotics Gummies Candy uploaded by monica w.Life Savers Exotics Gummies Candy uploaded by Kendra W.

BY LIFE SAVERS

Lemon Star Fruit
Mandarin Orange
Asian Pear
Fuji Apple
Raspberry Dragon Fruit
Take A Trip Around The Flavors Of The World. Featuring Lemon Star Fruit, Mandarin Orange, Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, And Raspberry Dragon Fruit Flavors
Gummy Candies That Are A Hole Lot Of Fun
Great For Lunches, Snacks, Or To Share With Friends
The Classic American Candy, Originally Designed To Resemble A Life Preserver
Package Includes 7 Ounces Of Life Savers Exotics Gummies Gummy Candies In A Bag
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin , Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1) Carnauba Wax

Erika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I expected much more drom life savers exotics, all the flavors tasted out of whack, the flavors did not mend will, this will be something i nevee purchase again. It only received stars before they were at least soft... but had a weird perfume like taste
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
Good, classic candy. I don’t really eat candy a whole lot, I’m more of a chocolate person but these are really good.
hope p.
hays
I can eat a whole bag by myself. great snack to take to the movie theater or just a late night treat .....
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My daughter and I love ripping these up and chewing these. Very tasteful and sweet / tangy. Not a bad price for the amount in bag :)
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trying these babies for the first time. Pretty dang good. I must say :). I like the raspberry dragon fruit gummy. I don't feel so hot about the citrus tasting ones. Overall I like them. I would buy again.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are absolutely delicious! With 5 delicious exotic flavors how can you possibly go wrong! I seen them on the candy shelf and just had to try them!
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
These gummies are amazing!! They are super chewy and sweet. I am a huge fan of fruity candy so there are perfect for me. There is a good amount of candy inside each bad so I never finish it in one sitting.
Christian L.
Chicago
Theeeeee best candy 🍭 🍬!! I love Life savers ! Always fresh , plenty of great options , different flavors , and always. Great value. Grab a small bag for yourself or a big bag for yourself 😂 !! Do want to share ?? Who cares !! Enjoy your life ..... savers 😎
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Wowzers! These flavors will blow your mind! So yummy!! I highly suggest for any gummy lover and any lover of exotic flavors. These gummies are bursting with flavor and soft on the teeth! You must try them!!