BY LIFE SAVERS

Life Savers® Gummies Collisions.
Raspberry lemonade.
Cherry watermelon.
Pineapple punch.
Artificially flavored.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% dv per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
These are delicious. I love regular lifesavers gummies but these are extra good. The flavors are great and new and the perfect combinations. I don't always eat candy, but when I do I reach for gummies. If you like gummies you'll like these
Kierra J.
Richmond
Love these! They are just the right amount of gummy. They are thick but don't get stuck in your teeth like some gummies. They are very affordable they cost about $1.75 for a normal sized pack. I usually buy these a Walmart or Target. If you like fruity flavors these are definitely something you should try!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Life Savers Collisions Gummies they are so good 2 flavors in one you can't beat that 😍😍😍... i literally have to hide my candy from my daughter and her dad in order to enjoy them all by myself
Kiana M.
Crestview, Fl
I'm not a candy type of person, and when I do eat candy... it's usually one piece. These gummie lifesavers, the collision flavor... I can't seem to put away. Once I open them, I sit and eat them until their gone because their just that good and also I don't want anyone in the house to ask for any so I gobble them down!!!!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this gummy! It is packed with flavor and it doesn't get stuck in your teeth. It comes with three great flavors. Cherry watermelon, pineapple punch, and raspberry lemonade. Give them a try!
Eugeanna L.
Red Springs, NC
I love these candies...i buy the sharable bag but I'm not scathing. They are just that good. Favorite too a back on while at work
Lisbeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert

Very little like gomitas but
You really like me They are fruit and very very rich, Best of all is that kids love it
Ashley S.
Westerville, OH
I love these! we usually get them for the holidays and they're great!!! keeeeep up the amazing work! Now that its holiday season :)
Amber S.
Petersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love any kind of life saver gummies. They are all soooo good. They are very addictive too!
Megan A.
These are great! they taste good and are very satisfying!!! The package has enough in it for a craving!
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
I have has the original dummies are the these as good?
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone know where in Canada I can buy Life Savers Collisions Gummies ? My dad loves them but they are hard to find. FYI I’m in Saskatchewan :)
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How many of you guys have tried life savers gummies collisions 2 flavors in 1 before Life Savers Collisions Gummies? I love them what about you?