BY LIFE SAVERS

Life Savers® Gummies Collisions.
Raspberry lemonade.
Cherry watermelon.
Pineapple punch.
Artificially flavored.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% dv per serving. see more...

Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Whenever I buy these they never last long because my whole family loves these. They are really good and I have to say way better than the original. Soft and chewy but flavorful and delicious. I like the fcat that these come in a larger bag because that makes my life so much easier because my kids can all share a bag without fighting. I would recommend these! Target usually has them at the best price.
Janet K.
Janet K.
When I am looking for gum and candy – this is what I reach for every time! They can be slightly pricey, but compared to other candies it is definitely comparable. I get these whenever I feel like having a gummy. They are not too hard and not too soft and I love the flavor combinations in these collision lifesaver gummys. Try them, you will like them!
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
My coworker Ned I love trying new caddies, we recently bought these at the grocery store. The flavor combinations are delicious and make for a perfect sweet satisfying taste. These are definitely one of the better lifesaver gummies that are available.
Nigeria P.
Nigeria P.
Jacksonville, AL
My fiancé and I love these Lifesavers Gummies. We literally travel around our area for the Collisions which are the best. This price is great, especially for the amount that comes in the bag. I am gummy candy crazy. But this is number one on our list.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best gummies first time I ever tried these were last year Halloween and I been in love with them ever since. I love the flavors. They are reasonable in price I can sit and watch TV and eat a whole bag great sweet treat
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these so much! I craved them when I was pregnant and had to have them every day! Love the double flavors. They're cheap and amazing, try these ASAP!
Karen r.
Karen r.
So so good. I would always take one when i was in high school. I love how they combined all the flavors to make a good one
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Love lifesavers gummy candy. Just don't eat too many at once. The collisions are great, good for parties and sharing
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
They're not the healthiest snack but they sure do taste good. It's very easy to eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
The best thing life saver ever did I love Gummie candy these have two flavors so it's double the fun
Kai H.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
I have has the original dummies are the these as good?
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How many of you guys have tried life savers gummies collisions 2 flavors in 1 before Life Savers Collisions Gummies? I love them what about you?