BY LIFE SAVERS

Collisions Were Created For Those Who Can't Decide On Just One Flavor. Featuring Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Watermelon And Pineapple Punch. Nothing Beats A Perfect Flavor Fusion.

Also Available In Share Size Pack And Theater Box Pack.

Made Of: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Modified Potato Starch; Less Than 2% Of: Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax,

Buy on Walmart
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love these life savers! All my life I have been a huge gummy fan & life savers were always my favorite gummy candy. Every now and then I will get these Collisions or the original life savers , but these are my favorite. They are so yummy! I feel like life savers should create more flavors because there is only 3 flavors but they are still really DELICIOUS ! I highly recommend these life savers to everyone!
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
These gummies are amazing!! They are super chewy and sweet. I am a huge fan of fruity candy so there are perfect for me. There is a good amount of candy inside each bad so I never finish it in one sitting. These are a more tropical flavor which I love!
Lexi G.
Orange, VA
I’m not a candy person, but when I’m craving something sweet I reach for these. There’s a huge flavor burst that is absolutely amazing! The price is just right usually right around $1.75. It’s such a nice treat. You’ll tell yourself only a few and eat the whole bag!
Kierra J.
Richmond
Love these! They are just the right amount of gummy. They are thick but don't get stuck in your teeth like some gummies. They are very affordable they cost about $1.75 for a normal sized pack. I usually buy these a Walmart or Target. If you like fruity flavors these are definitely something you should try!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Life Savers Collisions Gummies they are so good 2 flavors in one you can't beat that 😍😍😍... i literally have to hide my candy from my daughter and her dad in order to enjoy them all by myself
Kiana M.
Crestview, Fl
I'm not a candy type of person, and when I do eat candy... it's usually one piece. These gummie lifesavers, the collision flavor... I can't seem to put away. Once I open them, I sit and eat them until their gone because their just that good and also I don't want anyone in the house to ask for any so I gobble them down!!!!
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this gummy! It is packed with flavor and it doesn't get stuck in your teeth. It comes with three great flavors. Cherry watermelon, pineapple punch, and raspberry lemonade. Give them a try!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
These are delicious. I love regular lifesavers gummies but these are extra good. The flavors are great and new and the perfect combinations. I don't always eat candy, but when I do I reach for gummies. If you like gummies you'll like these
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Whenever I buy these they never last long because my whole family loves these. They are really good and I have to say way better than the original. Soft and chewy but flavorful and delicious. I like the fcat that these come in a larger bag because that makes my life so much easier because my kids can all share a bag without fighting. I would recommend these! Target usually has them at the best price.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best gummies first time I ever tried these were last year Halloween and I been in love with them ever since. I love the flavors. They are reasonable in price I can sit and watch TV and eat a whole bag great sweet treat
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
I have has the original dummies are the these as good?
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How many of you guys have tried life savers gummies collisions 2 flavors in 1 before Life Savers Collisions Gummies? I love them what about you?
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where in Canada I can buy Life Savers Collisions Gummies ? My dad loves them but they are hard to find. FYI I’m in Saskatchewan :)