BY LIFE SAVERS

• Can you buy these in different flavors and bigger boxes?5 Answers
  • Are they sour and juicy3 Answers
  • Do you know if they make the typical hard lifesavers in this flavor?1 Answers
Life Savers Candy Wild Berry Sours
  • "Perfect blend of sour and sweet :) love the gummed better than sour patch kids :) great for snacking " in 2 reviews
  • "Remind me a lot of sour patch kids but love them because the berry flavors are always the best." in 2 reviews
  • "All flavors are good and so much better than the original crunchy lifesavers getting stuck in your teeth!" in 1 review
  • "Every time we used to go to the store I used to buy them." in 1 review
  • "I love lifesavers Gummies the best brand of Gummies, these are so yummy and you can't eat just one, they are so fruity and full of flavor" in 1 review
Isamar G.
Isamar G.
These are amazing!!!! I love berry candy and these have all the berry life savers in one box and they are amazing. They are sour but they taste sweet after. I love the taste and definitely recommend them.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Jamaica, NY
"sour patch" mentioned in 2 reviews
Perfect blend of sour and sweet love the gummed better than sour patch kids great for snacking.
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
Great for a snack , I love that it's sour then sweet it's delicious and I recommend it
Trish A.
Trish A.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are just as good as the regular ones and I'm craving more even though I just finished of a whole box to myself! Hey @Influenster can I just have a box box FULL of these? ❤
Lilly S.
Lilly S.
I love sour stuff and life savers. I had no idea they had these until I saw them!! They are amazing! You get a lot for the price and a nice variety of flavors.
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Lafayette, AL
I love these Life Savers Gummies. I used to buy them every time we went to the store. Why...?Cause they were just that good... back in the day! I need to buy me some!!!!!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL
It's actually not too sour just really tangy but most importantly it's delicious and full of flavor, by far my favorite
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
A true weakness for me. I love these funnies, but I usually have to buy more than one bag. They're that good. Sweet and sour heaven for me.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you love lifesavers and sour gummies, these are definitely a good fit for you. You get the gummy candy and the sourness in one go.
monissa n.
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
Life savers candy wild berry sours are so good...we often get them for movie nights..taste is amazing..defently recommend.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Can you buy these in different flavors and bigger boxes?
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are they sour and juicy
Katey M.
Katey M.
Do you know if they make the typical hard lifesavers in this flavor?