BY LIFE SAVERS

• Can you buy these in different flavors and bigger boxes?5 Answers
  • Are they sour and juicy3 Answers
  • Do you know if they make the typical hard lifesavers in this flavor?1 Answers
Life Savers Candy Wild Berry Sours
  • "Perfect blend of sour and sweet :) love the gummed better than sour patch kids :) great for snacking " in 2 reviews
  • "Remind me a lot of sour patch kids but love them because the berry flavors are always the best." in 2 reviews
  • "All flavors are good and so much better than the original crunchy lifesavers getting stuck in your teeth!" in 1 review
  • "Every time we used to go to the store I used to buy them." in 1 review
  • "I love lifesavers Gummies the best brand of Gummies, these are so yummy and you can't eat just one, they are so fruity and full of flavor" in 1 review
Trish A.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are just as good as the regular ones and I'm craving more even though I just finished of a whole box to myself! Hey @Influenster can I just have a box box FULL of these? ❤
Lilly S.
I love sour stuff and life savers. I had no idea they had these until I saw them!! They are amazing! You get a lot for the price and a nice variety of flavors.
Brooke K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all things sour and gummy! These are the perfect blend. All the flavors are delicious and I love that they're fruity!
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these seeing this I want some now they are the best gummies I love them !!! 👌🏽👌🏽
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I love lifesavers. The gummy ones are better to me then the hard candy but I am not really a fan of the berry. To me it has a weird after taste
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I love to keep these in my bag for a quick breath freshener after lunch or as a in between break at work. Love the flavor!
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I love the gummies that lifesavers has come out with! all of them are amazing. these are some of my favorites. Great snack.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These gummies are so tasty and they have the right amount of sourness so they have a soury sweet taste. I love the berry flavors! A great treat to have when you are craving something sweet!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I love these little fruit snacks. Dirty little obsessions they are. Its a good thing to have by my side if I need a sugar rush in a jiffy
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee, WI
These remind me of being a kid. I still love them though! I actually prefer them in gummy form I think, especially the Wild Berry flavors.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Can you buy these in different flavors and bigger boxes?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Are they sour and juicy
Katey M.
Do you know if they make the typical hard lifesavers in this flavor?