BY LIFE SAVERS

No Need To Wait For Summer; These Berry Flavors Are Always In Season. Featuring Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Blackberry, Black Raspberry, White Grape And Cherry Berry.

Made Of: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Modified Potato Starch; Less Than 2% Of: Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mineral Oil, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Carnauba Wax,

• Can you buy these in different flavors and bigger boxes?5 Answers
  • Are they sour and juicy3 Answers
  • Do you know if they make the typical hard lifesavers in this flavor?1 Answers
Life Savers Candy Wild Berry Sours
  • "Perfect blend of sour and sweet :) love the gummed better than sour patch kids :) great for snacking " in 2 reviews
  • "Remind me a lot of sour patch kids but love them because the berry flavors are always the best." in 2 reviews
  • "I love lifesavers Gummies the best brand of Gummies, these are so yummy and you can't eat just one, they are so fruity and full of flavor" in 1 review
  • "The gummy ones are better to me then the hard candy but I am not really a fan of the berry." in 1 review
  • "Every time we used to go to the store I used to buy them." in 1 review
Trish A.
Olivehurst, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are just as good as the regular ones and I'm craving more even though I just finished of a whole box to myself! Hey @Influenster can I just have a box box FULL of these? ❤
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These gummies are so tasty and they have the right amount of sourness so they have a soury sweet taste. I love the berry flavors! A great treat to have when you are craving something sweet!
Latoya W.
I love these Life Savers Gummies. I used to buy them every time we went to the store. Why...?Cause they were just that good... back in the day! I need to buy me some!!!!!
Isamar G.
These are amazing!!!! I love berry candy and these have all the berry life savers in one box and they are amazing. They are sour but they taste sweet after. I love the taste and definitely recommend them.
Alyssa V.
Love gummy lifesavers! They bring me back to my childhood, especially when my mom let me pick out a treat from the store. I like these better than the hard candies.
Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
I'm a huge fan of sour gummies! These gummies are so delicious and tasty, I can't have enough of them. And the fact that they are berry flavored makes them even better.
Jeannie D.
Draper, UT
I love the life saver gummed much better than the hard ones. I think it is a texture thing. My very favorite are the berry ones, the are all my favorite flavors in one box.
Katie P.
Sparta, TN
Great snack when on the go or laying around the house. All flavors are good and so much better than the original crunchy lifesavers getting stuck in your teeth!!
Lilly S.
I love sour stuff and life savers. I had no idea they had these until I saw them!! They are amazing! You get a lot for the price and a nice variety of flavors.
Tiffany B.
I love these! I love all the different varieties of Lifesavers but this is one of my favorite. I also like how they have added white grape. It's delicious.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Can you buy these in different flavors and bigger boxes?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are they sour and juicy
Katey M.
Do you know if they make the typical hard lifesavers in this flavor?