Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #37 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Haha as a kid I loved when my mom would buy these for the Christmas tree becuz they never would last till Christmas Day. I choose these over old fashion mints ones any day ;))
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Best candy canes ever! Two years ago we put these up on our Christmas tree and they didn't last up on our tree because of how much we love them!
Rae N.
Rae N.
My favorite kind of candy canes. They're so yummy and flavorful. They actually get eaten and finished during the holidays unlike the peppermint candy canes.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Fresno, CA
I hate the tradition mint candy canes, but these are great! And I like buying them after Christmas when they go on sale:) you can always use them for kids projects during the year without having it look like a Christmas craft.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Covington, KY
I buy these every year for my Christmas tree. My boys absolutely love them and get do excited when the get to pick one off the tree.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These are so yummy and they are perfect as decoration on the tree during Christmas time! They are booth sweet and a little tarty!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
The Life Saver candy canes are pretty much the only flavor candy cane that I'll eat! If you like Life Savors you'll love these!
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Please life saver candy canes are really a lifesaver me and my kids prefer these multi flavored candy canes over the original flavored candy canes
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Not a big fan of candy canes but these are definitely the best (in my opinion) i love the way they taste and i love using these to decorate christmas gifts.
Queenie C.
Queenie C.
Griffin
LifeSavers Candy Canes I always get these around Christmas time My all time favorite sometimes I feel they taste better than the gummies
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?