Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #38 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Cynthia C.
I love these unlike the original candy canes these just add a twist to the mix and are sooo good
katina h.
Omg I don't know where to start. I love life savers so these are perfect. Every year I buy these and put them on my tree.
Gloria L.
Fresno, CA
I hate the tradition mint candy canes, but these are great! And I like buying them after Christmas when they go on sale:) you can always use them for kids projects during the year without having it look like a Christmas craft.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Haha as a kid I loved when my mom would buy these for the Christmas tree becuz they never would last till Christmas Day. I choose these over old fashion mints ones any day ;))
DONNA v.
Ilove these candycanes.ihate pepermentso when they started making flavers i was over the moon..
Gregory K.
Holly Ridge, NC
We got some for the tree and before we knew it they were off the tree and in ourr stomachs. They are a great looking candy cane for the tree, and a great tasting candy cane for a tasty snack during the holidays.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Please life saver candy canes are really a lifesaver me and my kids prefer these multi flavored candy canes over the original flavored candy canes
Mari M.
These are good. But I still much rather have the original candy canes instead.
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We bought these and used them on our Christmas tree, they're great at the holiday time for a decoration but we never actually ate them so I can't tell you how they taste. But they make a great colourful addition to the holidays!
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I bought these for my kids stockings. They liked all the flavors. Good price for these candy canes also.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?