Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
The BEST Candy Canes To Put on your tree during Christmas time oh! I can't wait to Christmas time again!☺️
Alondra S.
These are the only type of candy canes that I like. I love the flavor on all of them.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
I love these candy canes! they are way more tasty than the traditional candy cane
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
The cherry & raspberry life saver candy canes are SO GOOD. I look forward to christmas time when these come out.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
LifeSaver and candy cane combo. No explanation needed but I will say.. YUMMY! These were a "lifesaver" this holiday season when trying to talk to an adult. Two little boys plus two lifesaver equals five minutes of adult conversation. Just like manic :)
Erica L.
Madera, CA
These not only taste great but add a little pool of color to the Christmas tree
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Very cute stocking stuffers as well as gifts during christmas! I often give some to my friends during the holidays.
gloria m.
In love with these they are so much better to put on a Christmas tree than plane old boring candy canes
Kayla
I go crazy for these during Christmas time.they are so fruity and sweet.my mom puts them on the Christmas tree,and I always take them!
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
These were so good they didn't last on the tree for more than a week. They definitely tasted like life savers. They also looked so good on the tree while they lasted, add a nice dose of color to it.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?