Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #40 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Such fun candy canes to add to your Christmas tree and holiday spirit!! Get some!
Mary W.
Mary W.
I love these!! They're so good and a great different from regular candy canes!!!
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Love them. They are a hit every Christmas. The flavor is spot on to life savers.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
These only get 4 stars because they are seasonal and not available all year
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I purchase these for the first time this Christmas and my son and my nephews love it. I did not like the candy but they did. I got it from the dollar store for a good price. I will buy again for the kids.
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
We add these candy canes to our tree and around our wall hanging from lights. They never last because my kids enjoy eating them. They taste good
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
We bought these and used them on our Christmas tree, they're great at the holiday time for a decoration but we never actually ate them so I can't tell you how they taste. But they make a great colourful addition to the holidays!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
We love these candy canes in our house! Of course we always add the original peppermint canes on the tree for good old tradion - and of course they're great with hot cocoa! But these candy canes are a wonderful treat for the kids, and even on a cold winter movie night! Grab one off the tree and you have a hard candy that tastes just like the good old hard candy we grew up eating! And they're festive! love it
Yahaira b.
Yahaira b.
I love this kind of candy cane to decorate the tree with. my mom had purchased it for us years ago and since this day i xant find em, I'm most likely not looking hard enough. lol but they are trully delicious and is something different than the regular classic red and white
Gregory K.
Gregory K.
Holly Ridge, NC
We got some for the tree and before we knew it they were off the tree and in ourr stomachs. They are a great looking candy cane for the tree, and a great tasting candy cane for a tasty snack during the holidays.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?