Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #40 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
I love this candy cane!!! I put them on my tree every single year, and they don't cost much at the store!!!
Trinie S.
Stockton, CA
I love these there so good. I love how they taste coz I love the flavor in it n how it makes my mouth water
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
DELICIOUS. My favorite (non peppermint) candy canes. They are very tasty, and remind me of my childhood.
Frances F.
Hialeah, FL
I always give these as little treats to kids during the holidays and everyone loves them I love them too
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
A great twist to traditional mint cabdycanes and very colorful too. They taste just like life savers.
Ashley P.
Love getting these instead of traditional candy canes. my son and his friends also appreciate them.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Get these every single Christmas because they are so delicious. They are so fruity and flavorful.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
I love these. I always eat these around Christmas time because that's the only time I can find it
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I remember getting these one christmas. They are so delicious and make good stocking stuffers.
April C.
Sonora, TX
All time favorite around Christmas time. These are my go to! :) burst of flavor is delicious..
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!