Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #43 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Haha as a kid I loved when my mom would buy these for the Christmas tree becuz they never would last till Christmas Day. I choose these over old fashion mints ones any day ;))
Leah P.
Minneapolis, MN
I hate peppermint candy so these are a great alternative for me. Some of the flavors are sickly sweet and if you don't eat them within two weeks they start to melt and get super sticky.
Melissa D.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother used to buy these and hang them on the christmas tree and before christmas day came me and my sisters had already eaten them all! Lol! These were the bestttttt
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These are my favorite candy canes, every christmas these are the first candy canes I go to the store to buy. If you haven't had them buy them you won't regret it.
Gloria L.
Fresno, CA
I hate the tradition mint candy canes, but these are great! And I like buying them after Christmas when they go on sale:) you can always use them for kids projects during the year without having it look like a Christmas craft.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
I typically do not like candy canes because I am not a fan of mint at all. These, however, let me enjoy candy canes during the festive season that aren't minty!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Great for the holiday season! The colorful appearance puts a nice twist to the classic candy cane with the amazing taste of original life savors. Kids love these and make great stocking stuffers. Will be buying again next holiday season. Can be found at Target.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Tried these at Christmas one year and they were ok but not as good as the original lifesavers. They just had a funky aftertaste to me. I wouldn't by them again.
Rebeca D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Super yummy one of my favorite candy canes to buy for our Christmas tree! We can barely keep them on the branches longer than a day because they're all eaten!
Jessica W.
Linwood, NC
I always like to try all the different candy canes at Christmas time but these I always go back to every year. I love the flavors and the taste always so good.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!