Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #38 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Carl T.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
Life Savers has always been a favorite snack of mine. Different flavors and a bag of candy you could never get tired of haha
kay m.
kay m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great flavors and pretty colors. I use them to decorate my Christmas tree. I also use them on presents and candy gram cards.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I'm not too crazy about regular minty candy canes...I much very much prefer the fruit flavored ones and these are so good!
Leianah B.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Oh yes. These are my favorite during christmas time! i always get them along with the jolly rancher kind too! love it
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I just recently tired this candy this past Christmas i excepted them to be really good but i did not like them at all
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
These are so good. I prefer these over the peppermint candy canes. It is so colorful and makes my tree look so fun.
Flor H.
Flor H.
Like puting them on my Christmas tree keeps kids calm the red ones are the best also the chewy life savers are good
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love these candy canes. My kids hang them on their trees in there rooms, They don't last very long in my house.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Kids seem to love them because of their fruity tastes. They aren't minty just fruity and they also last a while.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy these for Christmas every year. They are a little too sweet for me; however, my nephews love eating them!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?