Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #38 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I prefer traditional candy canes but if i want to switch it up i will have one of these! they are just as delicious
Sidni G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good the flavor last so long that they're just great they're my favorite ones for Christmas time
Krysten M.
We get these every year to hang on the Christmas tree, but they never last very long! So delicious!
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
Every Christmas these go on my tree but every time I walk out the door I grab one to munch on! So yummy perfect purse snack
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These are my favorite candy canes, every christmas these are the first candy canes I go to the store to buy. If you haven't had them buy them you won't regret it.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Every Christmas season these are one my top candy canes I buy my whole family loves them. I also like breaks away from the traditional red and white colors.
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
Amazing! I get these every year! I still love the traditional peppermint candy cane but these are still awesome!!
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Besides peppermint candy canes, these life savers canes are the bomb. Love em
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
My kids favorite candy cane! We have had to go to several stores just to find these for our Christmas Tree!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Probably the only candy canes I will eat! They aren't too sweet and they are very affordable. The downer is that they're harder to find
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?