Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #36 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Myers, FL
I love candy canes that are non-traditional! I can't resist any sweet ones and these are a perfect fix for a sweet tooth like me. Also the kids love them!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
My go to candy canes for my Christmas tree. My daughter and I play a game and hide them around the house to see who can find the most during Christmas.
Jill G.
Jill G.
I wanted to like these because I love life savers by they are just not the same. I would rather have regular life savers or regular candy canes:
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
They are pretty and will make your tree colorful however they melt very quickly. I had them starting to melt while hanging on my christmas tree
Logann P.
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so much fun to put on the Christmas tree and just add a lot of color the only problem is that I tend to eat them as the days go on.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
This last Christmas we bought these instead of the peppermint ones and we put them on the tree but we kept eating them, they're delicious
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Every yeah we always get these and put on our Christmas tree it is a tradition always has they are delicious too great packaging as well
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
I love all of the candy canes that taste like different candy, but this is one of my favorites. They're so tasty, and a holiday staple
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I remember when these were released, years ago. My friends and I were so excited! The fruit flavor is a nice change from peppermint.
Carl T.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
Life Savers has always been a favorite snack of mine. Different flavors and a bag of candy you could never get tired of haha
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?