Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #38 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Perfect for Christmas. Not everyone likes those plan peppermint candy canes. Replace them with these and the kids will love them. They also add some color . Something different than the plain red and white.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I gotten these during Christmas for the little ones, even tho they disappear before the day, but they enjoy these candy..you can find them at tour local dollar Tree or Walmart,cvs stores near you.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love peppermint candy canes but sometimes you have to step a little bit out of the box, these life savers candy canes are great and they don't stain your mouth as much as you would imagine.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
These candy canes are so good! Better than all the other candy canes out there! They taste just like the candies & that's what I love about them! I can't wait for Christmas to come around!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Minneapolis, MN
I hate peppermint candy so these are a great alternative for me. Some of the flavors are sickly sweet and if you don't eat them within two weeks they start to melt and get super sticky.
michelle p.
michelle p.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a favorite of my family. They really dress up our. Christmas tree. But rarely make it all the way to Christmas day because we pick them off one by one and eat them all
Mikahla P.
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these!!!! 10/10 I wish they were around year round however but I make sure to stock up to last me long enough! Walmart is my go to or even the dollar store!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
They are very tasty, and sweet. My kids seem to love these so much more than the regular peppermint flavored candy canes. Usually give these out in school instead.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Life savers candy canes are sooooo delicious! I buy these and these only at Christmas time! You can only find them in certain stores tho, but well worth the hunt!
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Tried these at Christmas one year and they were ok but not as good as the original lifesavers. They just had a funky aftertaste to me. I wouldn't by them again.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?