Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
We add these candy canes to our tree and around our wall hanging from lights. They never last because my kids enjoy eating them. They taste good
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
These are seriously the best candy canes besides the peppermint flavored ones. My family always has to have these during the holidays.
Marisa O.
As a child and even now these are my favorite candy canes! Same as having a minty one but they taste just like a hard live saver!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my, you'll rot your teeth with these! So sweet, you don't need this fuss just have a regular candy cane! No no not for me
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
I love this candy cane!!! I put them on my tree every single year, and they don't cost much at the store!!!
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candy canes are amazing! They taste great and are a change up from your normal everyday candy canes.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this something defrnt but so good great for stocking. Or on the tree never can go wrong
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious! The best candy canes ever! Affordable? Yes! Pricey? No.
Krysten M.
We get these every year to hang on the Christmas tree, but they never last very long! So delicious!
Kayla
I go crazy for these during Christmas time.they are so fruity and sweet.my mom puts them on the Christmas tree,and I always take them!
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?