Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #36 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
First of all I really love life savers candy and the fact that they make them into a candy cane during the holidays is an A+. I love the original candy cane but come on now we need some new flavors and life savers did that for us during the holidays. 👍🏼
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are some of my favorite candy canes to eat- I love the idea of a sweet, fruity candy cane! These taste great and have a good flavor to them and they are just so fun!! They are great for sharing with others too :) I would repurchase these for sure
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
These are a favorite in my house. I always get a box for each stocking that I do around Christmas time. They taste just like the lifesaver gummies. And they are only $1 a box! Something you guys should try out if you haven't yet
Bint A.
Bint A.
I love life savers candy canes but I don't like the life savers hard candy. I do like the life savers gummies though. These taste very good and I define to recommend them to someone who wants a different kind of candy cane.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
For me I don't really like peppermint candy canes so much, but these are great replacements:) they have great taste plus there really colorful. Since the holiday's are almost close these are perfect for stocking stuffers:)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
These are so sweet ! I love the Life Savers candy canes ! I usually buy these instead of mint around the holidays. They aren't too pricey. You can buy this product at your local Walmart. Repurchase worthy for sure !
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
My favorite candy cane. Every time I put a box on tree. They are gone. The mint one last longer in tree. Price is always good in the holidays. Flavor is very good. It does not go to waist when the kids are around.
Jacquelin R.
Jacquelin R.
Dixon, CA
Kids like these at Christmas time. I'm not a big fan. They don't have enough flavors and leave a stain in the mouth. I will likely buy again for the kids and because they are cheap. I just won't be eating them.
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
One of the best candy canes to give out during the Holidays ! Kids always prefer these and so do I! These are the ones to definitely go with if you like to take these for your kids class, work, school, etc.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
Must have for the tree! A twist on an all time favorite in two categories! I think they are a little over priced but everything is at Christmas time lol a great tree on a winter night while wrapping gifts 😊
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?