Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I'm not too crazy about regular minty candy canes...I much very much prefer the fruit flavored ones and these are so good!
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite! At Christmas time, I will offer these along with regular candy canes, and the Life Savers ones are always gone right away. They taste great-just like lifesavers. I bought these on a whim while grocery shopping and am so happy I did. I would eat these as snacks year-round if I could find them. If you like Lifesavers or similar candy, you have to try these!
Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
These are so sweet ! I love the Life Savers candy canes ! I usually buy these instead of mint around the holidays. They aren't too pricey. You can buy this product at your local Walmart. Repurchase worthy for sure !
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Great for the holiday season! The colorful appearance puts a nice twist to the classic candy cane with the amazing taste of original life savors. Kids love these and make great stocking stuffers. Will be buying again next holiday season. Can be found at Target.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Oh yes. These are my favorite during christmas time! i always get them along with the jolly rancher kind too! love it
Jacquelin R.
Dixon, CA
Kids like these at Christmas time. I'm not a big fan. They don't have enough flavors and leave a stain in the mouth. I will likely buy again for the kids and because they are cheap. I just won't be eating them.
Catherine R.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
These are a favorite in my house. I always get a box for each stocking that I do around Christmas time. They taste just like the lifesaver gummies. And they are only $1 a box! Something you guys should try out if you haven't yet
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
These are so good. I prefer these over the peppermint candy canes. It is so colorful and makes my tree look so fun.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
I love to decorate my Christmas tree with Life Savers Candy Canes. They smell, look and taste great. I can't keep them long enough on the tree, as my kids eat them as soon as I put them up. These flavors are so much better than the mint ones. You can't go wrong with the Life Savers Candy Canes
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?