Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #36 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lexington, NC
I always like to try all the different candy canes at Christmas time but these I always go back to every year. I love the flavors and the taste always so good.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Once Christmas rolls around this is the only candy canes I purchase. So yummy!
gloria m.
gloria m.
In love with these they are so much better to put on a Christmas tree than plane old boring candy canes
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Very cute stocking stuffers as well as gifts during christmas! I often give some to my friends during the holidays.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Madera, CA
These not only taste great but add a little pool of color to the Christmas tree
Monica C.
Monica C.
Bronx, NY
These taste good and look nice in all the different colors it's available. it definitely gives it a pop of color to the tree, it goes nice with the Xmas lights also. Everyone enjoys them.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
The cherry & raspberry life saver candy canes are SO GOOD. I look forward to christmas time when these come out.
rosselly v.
rosselly v.
These life saver flavored candy canes remind me of christmas. i always find these in my stocking or on the tree they taste fruity and the delicious in case you're not a fan of mint.
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
These are the only type of candy canes that I like. I love the flavor on all of them.
Rebeca D.
Rebeca D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Super yummy one of my favorite candy canes to buy for our Christmas tree! We can barely keep them on the branches longer than a day because they're all eaten!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?