Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #40 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These are my favorite candy canes, every christmas these are the first candy canes I go to the store to buy. If you haven't had them buy them you won't regret it.
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
Every Christmas these go on my tree but every time I walk out the door I grab one to munch on! So yummy perfect purse snack
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
These are one of my favorite parts of Christmas they're not so minty Christmas Eve waiver that you feel like you're eating a real candy cane but they have the candy flavor that makes you feel like you're actually having regular everyday piece of candy
Sidni G.
These are so good the flavor last so long that they're just great they're my favorite ones for Christmas time
Melissa D.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother used to buy these and hang them on the christmas tree and before christmas day came me and my sisters had already eaten them all! Lol! These were the bestttttt
Josh P.
These are by far the best candy canes I've ever had. I don't like the typical flavors so this is a nice alternative. Also been reasonably priced and never had an issue finding them. Would no doubt recommend them and buy again.
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
These are my favorite candy canes! I'm not a huge fan of the peppermint ones but I love these. They are pretty affordable and they aren't the super cheap ones that just turn into powder. Love them!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
These are seriously the best candy canes besides the peppermint flavored ones. My family always has to have these during the holidays.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
My family isn't a huge fan of the peppermint variety. But these are so good! They taste just like the fruity life savers candies. We also hand them on the tree because they are pretty. And the make a great accent to a centerpiece.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Love this something defrnt but so good great for stocking. Or on the tree never can go wrong
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!