Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #37 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
I love candy canes and I love life savors!!!!!! So when you combine the two it's perfection!!!! I buy these every year and love the flavors so much!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry , IL
The reason I love Christmas is family gatherings get-togethers the food the trees the lights blew the snow the other best part is the candy canes you can cover your tree in them you can always get your favorite flavor and afterwards you can always eat them and Lifesavers are just enough sweet they're not overly sweet your kids can have them you can eat him not gonna write your teeth completely out ha ha like most sugar this is the one these are one of the best candy canes that they have out there
Holly H.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Such a delishcious holiday treat! The flavor variety is perfect for those that are looking for a non-minty option for a candy cane. These are sweet and fruity flavored! So true to the lifesaver flavors and very good.
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
These are a must at Christmas time. They are a pretty touch to the tree and taste yummy too!
Alex F.
Alex F.
Ludowici, GA
My favorite! I always rack up around Christmas time. Or I'll burly them online.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My nephew loves this for Christmas, and I think they are a nice colorful way to spice up the tree! I also like taping one or two on packages just to add some flair. And they taste great!
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Christmas time this is the item for any Family for decorations it's great to keep the kids occupied we Love Life savers candy canes
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
I typically do not like candy canes because I am not a fan of mint at all. These, however, let me enjoy candy canes during the festive season that aren't minty!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I really like these candy canes. i always look forward to these when christmas comes around.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These are my favorite candy canes, every christmas these are the first candy canes I go to the store to buy. If you haven't had them buy them you won't regret it.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?