Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #36 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Krysten M.
Krysten M.
We get these every year to hang on the Christmas tree, but they never last very long! So delicious!
Kayla
Kayla
I go crazy for these during Christmas time.they are so fruity and sweet.my mom puts them on the Christmas tree,and I always take them!
Lena A.
Lena A.
Alvin, TX
Really good flavor. Awesome colors for the kids!! My kids loved putting them on their Christmas trees. These are perfect for the little ones since they just get attracted to BRIGHt bold colors.
liza m.
liza m.
Antelope, CA
Really yummy. A great twist to the original candy canes.Great to hang on tree or as stocking stuffers!
Saysha L.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Life saver candy canes are the bomb! I absolutely love these during christmas time!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
LifeSaver and candy cane combo. No explanation needed but I will say.. YUMMY! These were a "lifesaver" this holiday season when trying to talk to an adult. Two little boys plus two lifesaver equals five minutes of adult conversation. Just like manic :)
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is good for christmas day and pretty much everybody can enjoy it. Really wanted to try this some day.
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
These are good to have around the holidays for the kids and family to enjoy. They taste great!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mays Landing, NJ
Definitely my favorite out of any brand of candy canes! I buy extra at Christmas time so I have enough till the Easter candy comes out lol. So yummy!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
I always get these for my Christmas tree I love the fruity flavor and they're different than normal candy canes
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?