Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #37 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Paula P.
Paula P.
These are so yummy! I'd eat it everyday. I get them when Christmas is around.
Candi E.
Candi E.
Favorite childhood memory candy canes lifesaver flavor love these they were always in my stocking and I would continue to buy them today very tasty
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
White, GA
My family loves these candy canes! I buy these every year and the Life saver Flavors are always the first to disappear.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Really yummy. A great twist to the original candy canes.Great to hang on tree or as stocking stuffers
Heather B.
Heather B.
These are really yummy, though I am a bit more traditional and prefer the "old school" peppermint ones
Selena L.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
I love these candy canes! they are way more tasty than the traditional candy cane
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I prefer traditional candy canes but if i want to switch it up i will have one of these! they are just as delicious
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Seriously, where to begin? First of all. LifeSaver is such an awesome brand with equally awesome products -- so this one doesn't fall far form grace what so ever. What a lovely twist to a classic? I love it and always grab a pack when I got grocery shopping. I wish I could enjoy it a little bit more, but my brother always seems to get at it first.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Always look forward to having these come out every year! Have to buy extra because we eat them all off the tree!
ReviewZals ..
ReviewZals ..
These are so amazing to eat. I love the different flavors they have. These are unique to hang on a christmas tree.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?