Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #37 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
So delicious!! My children are not fans of the traditional peppermint candy canes so every Christmas I try different fruity flavored ones and I picked the lifesavers brand last year and everyone loved them so much I repurchased them this year. Great price & great taste!
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
San Diego, CA
I got these life saver candy canes last year in my stocking for Christmas and I personally love life savers so I was super excited. These taste so good and it gets you in the holiday spirit just by taking a bite of one.
Buffy M.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candy canes are amazing! They taste great and are a change up from your normal everyday candy canes.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Love this something defrnt but so good great for stocking. Or on the tree never can go wrong
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family isn't a huge fan of the peppermint variety. But these are so good! They taste just like the fruity life savers candies. We also hand them on the tree because they are pretty. And the make a great accent to a centerpiece.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
These are seriously the best candy canes besides the peppermint flavored ones. My family always has to have these during the holidays.
Allegra S.
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
These are my favorite candy canes! I'm not a huge fan of the peppermint ones but I love these. They are pretty affordable and they aren't the super cheap ones that just turn into powder. Love them!
Josh P.
Josh P.
These are by far the best candy canes I've ever had. I don't like the typical flavors so this is a nice alternative. Also been reasonably priced and never had an issue finding them. Would no doubt recommend them and buy again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
I love flavored candy canes!! These taste really good. Great to decorate the tree, have in a bowl for guests or even tape to everyone's gifts. You can get them anywhere this time of year, so festive and fun
Marisa O.
Marisa O.
As a child and even now these are my favorite candy canes! Same as having a minty one but they taste just like a hard live saver!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?