Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #40 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I prefer traditional candy canes but if i want to switch it up i will have one of these! they are just as delicious
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
These are so good. I love flavored candy canes and these are some of my favorites. The flavors are great.
Brandi S.
The best candy cane there is! I always put these in my kids stocking. The flavors are awesome.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I bought these for my kids stockings. They liked all the flavors. Good price for these candy canes also.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
These are good to have around the holidays for the kids and family to enjoy. They taste great!
Shelby B.
I always get these for my Christmas tree I love the fruity flavor and they're different than normal candy canes
katina h.
Omg I don't know where to start. I love life savers so these are perfect. Every year I buy these and put them on my tree.
Krysten M.
We get these every year to hang on the Christmas tree, but they never last very long! So delicious!
Mari M.
These are good. But I still much rather have the original candy canes instead.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Really yummy. A great twist to the original candy canes.Great to hang on tree or as stocking stuffers
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?