Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Gregory K.
Holly Ridge, NC
We got some for the tree and before we knew it they were off the tree and in ourr stomachs. They are a great looking candy cane for the tree, and a great tasting candy cane for a tasty snack during the holidays.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These are so yummy and they are perfect as decoration on the tree during Christmas time! They are booth sweet and a little tarty!
Mari M.
These are good. But I still much rather have the original candy canes instead.
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We bought these and used them on our Christmas tree, they're great at the holiday time for a decoration but we never actually ate them so I can't tell you how they taste. But they make a great colourful addition to the holidays!
Yahaira b.
I love this kind of candy cane to decorate the tree with. my mom had purchased it for us years ago and since this day i xant find em, I'm most likely not looking hard enough. lol but they are trully delicious and is something different than the regular classic red and white
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Best candy canes ever! Two years ago we put these up on our Christmas tree and they didn't last up on our tree because of how much we love them!
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Please life saver candy canes are really a lifesaver me and my kids prefer these multi flavored candy canes over the original flavored candy canes
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I bought these for my kids stockings. They liked all the flavors. Good price for these candy canes also.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
I wish they were sold all year round. One of my favorite things about the Christmas season. These are so good!
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
The Life Saver candy canes are pretty much the only flavor candy cane that I'll eat! If you like Life Savors you'll love these!
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?