Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Jona K.
I love these candy canes. They are my all time favorite. Just the right amount of sweet and a tiny bit of tart.
Queenie C.
Griffin
LifeSavers Candy Canes I always get these around Christmas time My all time favorite sometimes I feel they taste better than the gummies
Cristy R.
Martinsville, IN
Favorite Candy cane of the season! love these, love the colors, love the flavors!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Not a huge fan of candy canes, but these are really good. Great for snacking, or even decorating your Xmas tree!
Rae N.
My favorite kind of candy canes. They're so yummy and flavorful. They actually get eaten and finished during the holidays unlike the peppermint candy canes.
Cynthia C.
I love these unlike the original candy canes these just add a twist to the mix and are sooo good
katina h.
Omg I don't know where to start. I love life savers so these are perfect. Every year I buy these and put them on my tree.
Gloria L.
Fresno, CA
I hate the tradition mint candy canes, but these are great! And I like buying them after Christmas when they go on sale:) you can always use them for kids projects during the year without having it look like a Christmas craft.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Haha as a kid I loved when my mom would buy these for the Christmas tree becuz they never would last till Christmas Day. I choose these over old fashion mints ones any day ;))
DONNA v.
Ilove these candycanes.ihate pepermentso when they started making flavers i was over the moon..
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?