Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #33 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE W...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love when I find these around Christmas time! They make the tree so much more colourful and are delicious! They have such sweet flavours to them which I enjoy. They're a decent price but worth it for a treat! I would recommend these to anyone else
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
These are our favorite. Great flavor and price. Recommend them. Love for the holidays. Awesome for stocking.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
A twist on the traditional holiday peppermint candy cane but tastier ! I get this exact box of deliciousness for cheap at my local dollar store . I eat these once a year around Christmas time ! Great quality , same look as other candy canes but better taste ! I love these !!!!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these I use them for my Christmas crafts I make for family an friends. They taste wonderful. And not very pricy
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my favorite for Christmas! The pineapples are the best! And they're colorful. Kids love them since theyre not minty
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We add these candy canes to our tree and around our wall hanging from lights. They never last because my kids enjoy eating them. They taste good
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I like these candy canes. They taste just like the candy and are great gifts or stocking stuffers.
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL
These candy canes are the best I ate every single one of them after Christmas. They beat typical original candy canes. The colors make Christmas time a little bit more fun.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love life savers and I love candy canes!! Theses are so good and different for the holidays and are super cute!! And you get alot more
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
First things first, I am a traditional peppermint candy cane type of person. They are my all time favorite but my son loves these. I think because there is such a variety of flavors.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!