Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #31 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
These are our favorite. Great flavor and price. Recommend them. Love for the holidays. Awesome for stocking.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We add these candy canes to our tree and around our wall hanging from lights. They never last because my kids enjoy eating them. They taste good
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious! The best candy canes ever! Affordable? Yes! Pricey? No.
Melissa N.
Belle Vernon, PA
Tired of mint candy canes? I know I get bored of them! I recommend getting these, because you get a variety to your tangy and sweet spirit of Christmas. They make great stocking stuffers, an ornament on the tree, or even stick on top of an envelope to share the sweetness!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this something defrnt but so good great for stocking. Or on the tree never can go wrong
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
These are my favorite candy canes! I'm not a huge fan of the peppermint ones but I love these. They are pretty affordable and they aren't the super cheap ones that just turn into powder. Love them!
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candy canes are amazing! They taste great and are a change up from your normal everyday candy canes.
Kristy S.
So delicious!! My children are not fans of the traditional peppermint candy canes so every Christmas I try different fruity flavored ones and I picked the lifesavers brand last year and everyone loved them so much I repurchased them this year. Great price & great taste!
Amaya C.
San Diego, CA
I got these life saver candy canes last year in my stocking for Christmas and I personally love life savers so I was super excited. These taste so good and it gets you in the holiday spirit just by taking a bite of one.
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these!!!! 10/10 I wish they were around year round however but I make sure to stock up to last me long enough! Walmart is my go to or even the dollar store!!
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!