Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #38 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE W...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
I love all of the candy canes that taste like different candy, but this is one of my favorites. They're so tasty, and a holiday staple
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are seriously the best candy canes besides the peppermint flavored ones. My family always has to have these during the holidays.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Probably the only candy canes I will eat! They aren't too sweet and they are very affordable. The downer is that they're harder to find
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember when these were released, years ago. My friends and I were so excited! The fruit flavor is a nice change from peppermint.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
I buy these every year for my Christmas tree. My boys absolutely love them and get do excited when the get to pick one off the tree.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Christmas time this is the item for any Family for decorations it's great to keep the kids occupied we Love Life savers candy canes
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These are so yummy and they are perfect as decoration on the tree during Christmas time! They are booth sweet and a little tarty!
Marisa O.
As a child and even now these are my favorite candy canes! Same as having a minty one but they taste just like a hard live saver!
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
The Life Saver candy canes are pretty much the only flavor candy cane that I'll eat! If you like Life Savors you'll love these!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my, you'll rot your teeth with these! So sweet, you don't need this fuss just have a regular candy cane! No no not for me
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!