Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #26 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Please life saver candy canes are really a lifesaver me and my kids prefer these multi flavored candy canes over the original flavored candy canes
Jill G.
I wanted to like these because I love life savers by they are just not the same. I would rather have regular life savers or regular candy canes:
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We add these candy canes to our tree and around our wall hanging from lights. They never last because my kids enjoy eating them. They taste good
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Best candy canes ever! Two years ago we put these up on our Christmas tree and they didn't last up on our tree because of how much we love them!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
They are pretty and will make your tree colorful however they melt very quickly. I had them starting to melt while hanging on my christmas tree
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so much fun to put on the Christmas tree and just add a lot of color the only problem is that I tend to eat them as the days go on.
Whitney C.
Every yeah we always get these and put on our Christmas tree it is a tradition always has they are delicious too great packaging as well
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
This last Christmas we bought these instead of the peppermint ones and we put them on the tree but we kept eating them, they're delicious
Queenie C.
Griffin
LifeSavers Candy Canes I always get these around Christmas time My all time favorite sometimes I feel they taste better than the gummies
Kayla
I go crazy for these during Christmas time.they are so fruity and sweet.my mom puts them on the Christmas tree,and I always take them!
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!