Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #33 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE W...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my holiday favs! I love flavored candy canes and prefer these over the original peppermint kind. The fruity taste is great and the colors are so festive that it's fun to put them on your free for Christmas
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
My favorite candy cane. Every time I put a box on tree. They are gone. The mint one last longer in tree. Price is always good in the holidays. Flavor is very good. It does not go to waist when the kids are around.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
LifeSaver and candy cane combo. No explanation needed but I will say.. YUMMY! These were a "lifesaver" this holiday season when trying to talk to an adult. Two little boys plus two lifesaver equals five minutes of adult conversation. Just like manic :)
Menaka S.
I LOVE THESE CANDY CANES! I do eat the peppermint ones because "tis the season", but I really am not a fan of those. However, I loooove eating these instead. They taste great. They also work well when decorating a Christmas tree by adding a lot of color.
Jacquelin R.
Dixon, CA
Kids like these at Christmas time. I'm not a big fan. They don't have enough flavors and leave a stain in the mouth. I will likely buy again for the kids and because they are cheap. I just won't be eating them.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
We love these candy canes in our house! Of course we always add the original peppermint canes on the tree for good old tradion - and of course they're great with hot cocoa! But these candy canes are a wonderful treat for the kids, and even on a cold winter movie night! Grab one off the tree and you have a hard candy that tastes just like the good old hard candy we grew up eating! And they're festive! love it
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
I love Christmas mostly because of these suckers right here. I love them so much and get excited when my mom buys them every year. I like to stock up on them and they aren't that expensive for candy canes.
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
These candy canes are so good! Better than all the other candy canes out there! They taste just like the candies & that's what I love about them! I can't wait for Christmas to come around!
michelle p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a favorite of my family. They really dress up our. Christmas tree. But rarely make it all the way to Christmas day because we pick them off one by one and eat them all
Gia J.
These are my favorite candy canes for Christmas I fill up bowls and display them for guests. Love love love how they are different flavors and colorful. I honestly eat them all year round with no shame ūüėä
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!