Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #31 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
LifeSaver and candy cane combo. No explanation needed but I will say.. YUMMY! These were a "lifesaver" this holiday season when trying to talk to an adult. Two little boys plus two lifesaver equals five minutes of adult conversation. Just like manic :)
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
We love these candy canes in our house! Of course we always add the original peppermint canes on the tree for good old tradion - and of course they're great with hot cocoa! But these candy canes are a wonderful treat for the kids, and even on a cold winter movie night! Grab one off the tree and you have a hard candy that tastes just like the good old hard candy we grew up eating! And they're festive! love it
Jacquelin R.
Dixon, CA
Kids like these at Christmas time. I'm not a big fan. They don't have enough flavors and leave a stain in the mouth. I will likely buy again for the kids and because they are cheap. I just won't be eating them.
michelle p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a favorite of my family. They really dress up our. Christmas tree. But rarely make it all the way to Christmas day because we pick them off one by one and eat them all
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
These candy canes are so good! Better than all the other candy canes out there! They taste just like the candies & that's what I love about them! I can't wait for Christmas to come around!
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
These are the only candy canes I buy! The absolute best. They taste so good. They're super cheap so I stock up on them and try to make them last as long as I can - but that never happens. We love when Christmas time comes around because we always have our eyes out for these!
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these!!!! 10/10 I wish they were around year round however but I make sure to stock up to last me long enough! Walmart is my go to or even the dollar store!!
Yahaira b.
I love this kind of candy cane to decorate the tree with. my mom had purchased it for us years ago and since this day i xant find em, I'm most likely not looking hard enough. lol but they are trully delicious and is something different than the regular classic red and white
Catherine R.
Great for the holiday season! The colorful appearance puts a nice twist to the classic candy cane with the amazing taste of original life savors. Kids love these and make great stocking stuffers. Will be buying again next holiday season. Can be found at Target.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Such a delishcious holiday treat! The flavor variety is perfect for those that are looking for a non-minty option for a candy cane. These are sweet and fruity flavored! So true to the lifesaver flavors and very good.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!