Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #33 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE W...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for Christmas. Not everyone likes those plan peppermint candy canes. Replace them with these and the kids will love them. They also add some color . Something different than the plain red and white.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
I love to decorate my Christmas tree with Life Savers Candy Canes. They smell, look and taste great. I can't keep them long enough on the tree, as my kids eat them as soon as I put them up. These flavors are so much better than the mint ones. You can't go wrong with the Life Savers Candy Canes
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family loves these at Christmas time. They eat on them so quickly! I'm pretty sure that we actually hunt for them every year. I bought these at the dollar store for just a couple of dollars! I think I would buy them every year.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
I love flavored candy canes!! These taste really good. Great to decorate the tree, have in a bowl for guests or even tape to everyone's gifts. You can get them anywhere this time of year, so festive and fun
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I gotten these during Christmas for the little ones, even tho they disappear before the day, but they enjoy these candy..you can find them at tour local dollar Tree or Walmart,cvs stores near you.
Bint A.
I love life savers candy canes but I don't like the life savers hard candy. I do like the life savers gummies though. These taste very good and I define to recommend them to someone who wants a different kind of candy cane.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously, where to begin? First of all. LifeSaver is such an awesome brand with equally awesome products -- so this one doesn't fall far form grace what so ever. What a lovely twist to a classic? I love it and always grab a pack when I got grocery shopping. I wish I could enjoy it a little bit more, but my brother always seems to get at it first.
Rachel E.
These are legitimately the only candy canes I will eat during the holidays. I do not like mint so normal peppermint flavored candy canes are not something I enjoy. But these since they are Life Saver flavored are amazing. They taste amazing and look incredible as well, making them perfect for the holidays.
Michelle M.
I love peppermint candy canes but sometimes you have to step a little bit out of the box, these life savers candy canes are great and they don't stain your mouth as much as you would imagine.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
great for munching on around the holidays ...using for crafts ...or hanging off your tree.. they come in so many flavors that you cant get tired of them and are normally pretty affordable
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!