Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #38 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE W...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are some of my favorite candy canes to eat- I love the idea of a sweet, fruity candy cane! These taste great and have a good flavor to them and they are just so fun!! They are great for sharing with others too :) I would repurchase these for sure
Josh P.
These are by far the best candy canes I've ever had. I don't like the typical flavors so this is a nice alternative. Also been reasonably priced and never had an issue finding them. Would no doubt recommend them and buy again.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite! At Christmas time, I will offer these along with regular candy canes, and the Life Savers ones are always gone right away. They taste great-just like lifesavers. I bought these on a whim while grocery shopping and am so happy I did. I would eat these as snacks year-round if I could find them. If you like Lifesavers or similar candy, you have to try these!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
These are a favorite in my house. I always get a box for each stocking that I do around Christmas time. They taste just like the lifesaver gummies. And they are only $1 a box! Something you guys should try out if you haven't yet
Melissa N.
Belle Vernon, PA
Tired of mint candy canes? I know I get bored of them! I recommend getting these, because you get a variety to your tangy and sweet spirit of Christmas. They make great stocking stuffers, an ornament on the tree, or even stick on top of an envelope to share the sweetness!
Lesly L.
First of all I really love life savers candy and the fact that they make them into a candy cane during the holidays is an A+. I love the original candy cane but come on now we need some new flavors and life savers did that for us during the holidays. ūüĎćūüŹľ
Lisa R.
Maple shade, NJ
Must have for the tree! A twist on an all time favorite in two categories! I think they are a little over priced but everything is at Christmas time lol a great tree on a winter night while wrapping gifts ūüėä
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
One of the best candy canes to give out during the Holidays ! Kids always prefer these and so do I! These are the ones to definitely go with if you like to take these for your kids class, work, school, etc.
Amaya C.
San Diego, CA
I got these life saver candy canes last year in my stocking for Christmas and I personally love life savers so I was super excited. These taste so good and it gets you in the holiday spirit just by taking a bite of one.
Xiomara G.
For me I don't really like peppermint candy canes so much, but these are great replacements:) they have great taste plus there really colorful. Since the holiday's are almost close these are perfect for stocking stuffers:)
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!