Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #43 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THES...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Tabitha M.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer a different flavor candy cane during the holidays if I am buying candy canes. And these and good. They do taste just like life savers except they’re bigger which I like.
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
These are my favorite candy canes! I'm not a huge fan of the peppermint ones but I love these. They are pretty affordable and they aren't the super cheap ones that just turn into powder. Love them!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchase these for the first time this Christmas and my son and my nephews love it. I did not like the candy but they did. I got it from the dollar store for a good price. I will buy again for the kids.
Solanyes F.
WOW, Sincerely these are some of the most favorite treats at home, especially at Christmas, Not only for its flavor but for its colorful draws a lot, attention, I remember once it was smaller I had about 10 years , I remember that on December 1st we started to build Christmas in my house, I came up with the brilliant idea, to decorate the Christmas tree with goodies, and my parents accepted this idea, and I'm very, very, very happy because The tree was going to decorate according to my taste, and what I remember most is that I place many but many, candy of this, and the real tree that is beautiful, apart we place chocolate, its lights, and some others Flowers, but honestly this was one of my favorite dates, I remember it with so much emotion and joy that when I talk about it, I get the tears of emotion. For Christmas is a time to be in family all united, definivately I love Christmas and I love these DELICIOUS BATS ..
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
The reason I love Christmas is family gatherings get-togethers the food the trees the lights blew the snow the other best part is the candy canes you can cover your tree in them you can always get your favorite flavor and afterwards you can always eat them and Lifesavers are just enough sweet they're not overly sweet your kids can have them you can eat him not gonna write your teeth completely out ha ha like most sugar this is the one these are one of the best candy canes that they have out there
Heather F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love to buy the Life Savers brand candy canes every Christmas. They are our favorite brand of candy canes that we have tried. They have a great flavor and are a very good value. We love hanging them on our tree. I would buy these every year and would recommend them to others.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
These are my favorite type of candy canes for the holidays! I don't eat the traditional gummy Lifesavers because they contain gelatin, but these make up for the Lifesavers gummy caving lol. These are perfect to decorate the tree with, and to indulge in during the holidays.
Kristy S.
So delicious!! My children are not fans of the traditional peppermint candy canes so every Christmas I try different fruity flavored ones and I picked the lifesavers brand last year and everyone loved them so much I repurchased them this year. Great price & great taste!
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We bought these and used them on our Christmas tree, they're great at the holiday time for a decoration but we never actually ate them so I can't tell you how they taste. But they make a great colourful addition to the holidays!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are some of my favorite candy canes to eat- I love the idea of a sweet, fruity candy cane! These taste great and have a good flavor to them and they are just so fun!! They are great for sharing with others too :) I would repurchase these for sure
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!