Life Savers Candy Canes 5 Flavours uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #46 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Get Ready For The Holiday Season With The Life Savers Candy Canes. They Come Bursting With Big, Bold Fruity Flavors, Including Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry. These Flavored Candy Canes Are Good For Stocking Stuffers Or Holiday Parties. Decorate Your Tree With Them For A Pop Of Color.
See All Holiday Sweetson Walmart.Com. Save Money. Live Better.

Life Savers 5 Flavors Candy Canes, 12-count, 6 Oz:
Pineapple, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon And Raspberry
6-oz Christmas Candy Canes Are Ideal For Stocking Stuffers
Good For Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Parties Or Tree Decorations
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE W...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Mary K.
San antonio , TX
These are by far my absolute favorite candy canes! SO much so that I probably by 10 boxes every year just for myself. LOL this is not a joke, AND I'm not much of a "candy-eater." They taste just like Life Savers regular candy and if you put one of these in a Valley Lemon (cross between an orange and a lemon) it will change your life. Now go and try it!
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
These are my favorite candy canes! I'm not a huge fan of the peppermint ones but I love these. They are pretty affordable and they aren't the super cheap ones that just turn into powder. Love them!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
First things first, I am a traditional peppermint candy cane type of person. They are my all time favorite but my son loves these. I think because there is such a variety of flavors.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I purchase these for the first time this Christmas and my son and my nephews love it. I did not like the candy but they did. I got it from the dollar store for a good price. I will buy again for the kids.
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer a different flavor candy cane during the holidays if I am buying candy canes. And these and good. They do taste just like life savers except they’re bigger which I like.
Solanyes F.
WOW, Sincerely these are some of the most favorite treats at home, especially at Christmas, Not only for its flavor but for its colorful draws a lot, attention, I remember once it was smaller I had about 10 years , I remember that on December 1st we started to build Christmas in my house, I came up with the brilliant idea, to decorate the Christmas tree with goodies, and my parents accepted this idea, and I'm very, very, very happy because The tree was going to decorate according to my taste, and what I remember most is that I place many but many, candy of this, and the real tree that is beautiful, apart we place chocolate, its lights, and some others Flowers, but honestly this was one of my favorite dates, I remember it with so much emotion and joy that when I talk about it, I get the tears of emotion. For Christmas is a time to be in family all united, definivately I love Christmas and I love these DELICIOUS BATS ..
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL
These candy canes are the best I ate every single one of them after Christmas. They beat typical original candy canes. The colors make Christmas time a little bit more fun.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
The reason I love Christmas is family gatherings get-togethers the food the trees the lights blew the snow the other best part is the candy canes you can cover your tree in them you can always get your favorite flavor and afterwards you can always eat them and Lifesavers are just enough sweet they're not overly sweet your kids can have them you can eat him not gonna write your teeth completely out ha ha like most sugar this is the one these are one of the best candy canes that they have out there
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Lifesavers Candy canes are sooo good. They are very yummy and my kids and I love them. I mean if you like candy and life savers....you will love them. I like some sweetness better than plain mint candy canes. If you haven't tried them yet, you should definitely try them this next Christmas.
Samantha F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy a variety of candy canes to put on my Christmas tree every Christmas and I can never forget that the children love them I just wish they would wait after Christmas to eat some of them and not eat them at the same time and put the wrappers behind the TV like I'm not going to find out
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!

back