Life Savers Candy Canes uploaded by Felisha L.

BY LIFE SAVERS #37 in Hard Candy

• HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE ...4 Answers
  • Do they sell these after Christmas is over?2 Answers
  • Are these good ??? I've never had them!!5 Answers
Solanyes F.
WOW, Sincerely these are some of the most favorite treats at home, especially at Christmas, Not only for its flavor but for its colorful draws a lot, attention, I remember once it was smaller I had about 10 years , I remember that on December 1st we started to build Christmas in my house, I came up with the brilliant idea, to decorate the Christmas tree with goodies, and my parents accepted this idea, and I'm very, very, very happy because The tree was going to decorate according to my taste, and what I remember most is that I place many but many, candy of this, and the real tree that is beautiful, apart we place chocolate, its lights, and some others Flowers, but honestly this was one of my favorite dates, I remember it with so much emotion and joy that when I talk about it, I get the tears of emotion. For Christmas is a time to be in family all united, definivately I love Christmas and I love these DELICIOUS BATS ..
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite! At Christmas time, I will offer these along with regular candy canes, and the Life Savers ones are always gone right away. They taste great-just like lifesavers. I bought these on a whim while grocery shopping and am so happy I did. I would eat these as snacks year-round if I could find them. If you like Lifesavers or similar candy, you have to try these!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
These are legitimately the only candy canes I will eat during the holidays. I do not like mint so normal peppermint flavored candy canes are not something I enjoy. But these since they are Life Saver flavored are amazing. They taste amazing and look incredible as well, making them perfect for the holidays.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
I love to decorate my Christmas tree with Life Savers Candy Canes. They smell, look and taste great. I can't keep them long enough on the tree, as my kids eat them as soon as I put them up. These flavors are so much better than the mint ones. You can't go wrong with the Life Savers Candy Canes
Heather F.
Heather F.
We love to buy the Life Savers brand candy canes every Christmas. They are our favorite brand of candy canes that we have tried. They have a great flavor and are a very good value. We love hanging them on our tree. I would buy these every year and would recommend them to others.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
These are the only candy canes I buy! The absolute best. They taste so good. They're super cheap so I stock up on them and try to make them last as long as I can - but that never happens. We love when Christmas time comes around because we always have our eyes out for these!
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
These are my favorite type of candy canes for the holidays! I don't eat the traditional gummy Lifesavers because they contain gelatin, but these make up for the Lifesavers gummy caving lol. These are perfect to decorate the tree with, and to indulge in during the holidays.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Belle Vernon, PA
Tired of mint candy canes? I know I get bored of them! I recommend getting these, because you get a variety to your tangy and sweet spirit of Christmas. They make great stocking stuffers, an ornament on the tree, or even stick on top of an envelope to share the sweetness!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Great for the holiday season! The colorful appearance puts a nice twist to the classic candy cane with the amazing taste of original life savors. Kids love these and make great stocking stuffers. Will be buying again next holiday season. Can be found at Target.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of these candy canes? Are they like the sweet tart ones? How do they compare?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I find these and are they only seasonal?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Are these good ??? I've never had them!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Where can I buy these??! I've never seen them before!
Solanyes F.
HELLO, SOME OF YOU TO THE DECORATOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH THESE CANDY CANES?