Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy uploaded by Sephira A.Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy uploaded by Samantha  F.Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy uploaded by Sara R.

BY LIFE SAVERS #32 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Butter Rum Has Been A Staple In The Life Savers Family Since 1938. Its Smooth, Rich Flavor Is Winning New Fans Every Day.

Also available in a Roll, the all-time classic.

Made Of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Salt, Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Cottonseed Oils), Vinegar, Caramel Color.

Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy
  • "wild cherry is my favorite flavor life savers and i didn't even know they sold a big bag of only wild cherry!!" in 19 reviews
  • "These really are life savers when you're on a long car ride-- sucking on these helps with car sickness and the cherry flavor certainly doesn't hurt." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite flavor I buy these all the time they are soo good and they come in there own package thing which is awesome" in 11 reviews
  • "I have to admit that I don't buy them very often because when I do I find myself eating one after another until the whole bag is gone, theyre that good!" in 6 reviews
  • "Especially when you can buy them in all wild cherry, because that is the best flavor in my opinion." in 6 reviews
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite hard candy! I go through so many bags of this every Christmas. This is the best candy by Life Savers. I buy this at Dollar Tree for only $1 a bag. It tastes just like butterscotch. I'm taking some to Italy to share with our family. Definitely repurchasing when I see it.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS FLAVOR BUT NEVER HURTS TO TASTE IT I LOVE THE FROOT ONES LIKE THE CHERRY FLAVOR THE LIMON FLAVOR I LOVED THESE EVEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG NAW I AM THE BIG 30 AND TILL NAW I LOVE LIFE SAVORS GUMMY AND HARD CANDY BUT YES I WOULD LOVE TO TAST NEW FLAVORS
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are making my mouth water just thinking about them.  That buttery flavor is so great it leaves you wanting more.  It is a flavor that cannot be reproduced.  Love these.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
If you could only have 1 hard candy for the rest of your life, this would be it! All cherry is the way to go!! These are packed with so much flavor that even after its gone the flavor is still there. I have to admit that I don't buy them very often because when I do I find myself eating one after another until the whole bag is gone, they're that good!
Lee R.
I have had a deep love for butterscotch flavored things since I was little. My dad used to carry a roll of these in his pocket and I'd eat them up. I could finish a roll in under 15min if I let myself. These just taste so good! They are quite hard to find though which is upsetting, and I've never seen them in a large bag like shown above which is a shame. Will love these till I die.
Marley P.
When I was little, my mother would give my brother and I a Life Saver every day after school when we got in the car. Now, whenever I have Life Savers, I think back to those memories. However, I have gone from always getting the fruity variety to loving the butterscotch. My favorite non-chocolate candy!
Francis S.
Any hard candy fan likes Life Savers. You can buy them not only in a roll but also individually now. They have a broad assortment of flavors from fruits to rum to mint. They just started making candy cane rolls during Christmas that I put in the kids stockings. I also use them for gingerbread house designing.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
My husband loves these life savers, he loves butterscotch and when he first had one he was hooked and I personly like all your flavors from wintergreen to classic cherry and you also offer them in sugar free and that's huge for my family when diabetes runs in the family. Thank you!!!
dena g.
I love the small bags of butter rum life savers they are so handy to grab a hand full on the go .they need to make larger bags of these. the buttery taste along with the rum flavor just pop them in your mouth when craving something sweet !
BarryJammie C.
Buttered rum reminds me of childhood, my granny always had these in her bag. I love that they never changed the formula, they are exactly the same as when I was a kid! Yum.
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these good?
Alejandra E.
Bloomfield, NM
Is this any good. I've tried all the different flavors but not this.
Janet H.
Reading, Pa
Does it leave an after taste?
Diana G.
What does the butter rum flavor taste like?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Are these better than the old fashioned ones??