Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy uploaded by S A.Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy uploaded by Samantha F.Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy uploaded by Sara R.

BY LIFE SAVERS

Butter Rum Has Been A Staple In The Life Savers Family Since 1938. Its Smooth, Rich Flavor Is Winning New Fans Every Day.

Also available in a Roll, the all-time classic.

Made Of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Salt, Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Cottonseed Oils), Vinegar, Caramel Color.

Life Savers Butter Rum Hard Candy
  • "wild cherry is my favorite flavor life savers and i didn't even know they sold a big bag of only wild cherry!!" in 19 reviews
  • "These really are life savers when you're on a long car ride-- sucking on these helps with car sickness and the cherry flavor certainly doesn't hurt." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite flavor I buy these all the time they are soo good and they come in there own package thing which is awesome" in 11 reviews
  • "I have to admit that I don't buy them very often because when I do I find myself eating one after another until the whole bag is gone, theyre that good!" in 6 reviews
  • "Especially when you can buy them in all wild cherry, because that is the best flavor in my opinion." in 6 reviews
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste exactly like butter beer. So if you are a fan of Harry Potter, THESE ARE FOR YOU. They are absolutely delicious. They taste just like butterscotch. Butterscotch.. Butter Rum. VERY SIMILAR FOR A REASON. These are great to suck on if you aren't a fan of chewing gum or if you need something in your mouth so you don't eat out of boredom. They sell these by the bag and by the stick at many locations including gas stations, drugstores and grocery stores.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite hard candy! I go through so many bags of this every Christmas. This is the best candy by Life Savers. I buy this at Dollar Tree for only $1 a bag. It tastes just like butterscotch. I'm taking some to Italy to share with our family. Definitely repurchasing when I see it.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS FLAVOR BUT NEVER HURTS TO TASTE IT I LOVE THE FROOT ONES LIKE THE CHERRY FLAVOR THE LIMON FLAVOR I LOVED THESE EVEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG NAW I AM THE BIG 30 AND TILL NAW I LOVE LIFE SAVORS GUMMY AND HARD CANDY BUT YES I WOULD LOVE TO TAST NEW FLAVORS
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are making my mouth water just thinking about them.  That buttery flavor is so great it leaves you wanting more.  It is a flavor that cannot be reproduced.  Love these.
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love these candy!!! So yummy I would buy them again! They are hard to find so when I find them I buy them all!! I would buy these again! And would recommend to others! Great candy great taste!
Candace B.
My grandma used to get these for all the kids at Christmas time. This is my favorite flavor. I would always look forward to getting these in my stocking. They have the perfect, buttery flavor
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
These are seriously the only lifesavers I eat! They are sooo good. I like the mint ones as well but these are my favorite! The downside about this flavor is that they only come out during the holidays. So I stock up so that I can enjoy them even when it's not Christmas time.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
If you could only have 1 hard candy for the rest of your life, this would be it! All cherry is the way to go!! These are packed with so much flavor that even after its gone the flavor is still there. I have to admit that I don't buy them very often because when I do I find myself eating one after another until the whole bag is gone, they're that good!
Susan R.
Butter Rum Lifesavers - my very favorite hard candy in the whole world. I only wish they were easier to find - there are so many brands competing for shelf space now! I buy the 20-roll pack and try to go through them sloooowly because I can't always find them at the market anymore. The buttery, rummy flavor makes it feel like a happy party is going on even when the world is falling apart around me.
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite lifesaver is butter rum. The flavor is addicting but it is hard to find now. So far only one gas station carries it in my state and the other state I lived in I had to order online only so it got pricey. I recommend them to anyone.
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
Are these good?
Alejandra E.
Bloomfield, NM
Is this any good. I've tried all the different flavors but not this.
Janet H.
Reading, Pa
Does it leave an after taste?
Diana G.
What does the butter rum flavor taste like?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Are these better than the old fashioned ones??