Life Savers Big Ring Gummies Candy, 26 count, 8.6 oz uploaded by Stephanie S.Life Savers Big Ring Gummies Candy, 26 count, 8.6 oz uploaded by Heather V.

BY LIFE SAVERS

Life Savers Big Ring Gummies Candy: 5 Flavors: cherry, watermelon, green apple, strawberry, blackberry Big ring shapes see more...

• Are these sold any other time other than Halloween? I see...1 Answers
TONYA R.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE GUMMIES AND THESE BIG RING LIFE SAVER GUMMIES GIVE ME LIFE. THEY MAKE ME SMILE. THE FLAVORS ARE.... CHERRY, WATERMELON, GREEN APPLE, STRAWBERRY AND BLACK CHERRY.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
LOVE THESE...lifesaver Gummies are my go to snack in any gas station or store when I buy snacks. They are so flavorful that they make your mouth water when you start eating one. They have multiple flavors with a nice easy to chew consistency. They do have quite a bit of sugar but if you are looking for a healthy alternative I do believe they make low fat but I'm not positive but the flavor is so worth the sugar. Go buy these trust me.
Kari M.
I think I ate about 30 of these in the last two days. They are soooo good! They aren't hard like some gummy candy gets. They have such great flavor and perfect amount of sugar. I am not sure if these are around any other time other than Halloween. I get the regular gummy lifesavers that they have but never see these. Delicious!
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love these gummies! They are the best, but i guess not many people know about them or have tried them. Expand your candy horizons! Therefore these are the ones I'll be handing out for Halloween this year!
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these gummies! they are absolutely delicious! I soaked nine in vodka and had them displayed at my party they were a great treat and everyone loved them! I would definite buy these again!
Nikki G.
Oh my goodness these are SO delicious!! I can't get enough of Halloween because yummy this like these big ring gummies come out that you don't get to indulge in all year long! Mmm mmmmm so good!
Allison V.
Magnolia , AR
this is my favorite halloween candy. I love it so much I wish I could find it all year, but unfortunately, it only comes out around October here. I am stocking up this year, and with any luck, I won't have too many trick-or-treaters and can eat most of them myself.
Amber W.
Weatherford, TX
Not a huge fan of gummy life savers and the bad thing with these is living in a hot climate they melt easy not something I'm handing out this holiday for sure
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
For Halloween, these are perfect! Large individually wrapped gummies are going to be perfect for passing out to trick or treaters. And even better, LOW PRICE!!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I discovered these little morsels of deliciousness at my parent's house on Halloween night. I snagged quite a few and they are just so good. Soft and sweet!
Kari M.
Are these sold any other time other than Halloween? I see regular gummy lifesavers which I do enjoy but never these big sugar coated ones?