BY LIFE SAVERS #58 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! LifeSavers Hard Candy 5 Flavor Bag: 2.5 LBSFill up the candy dish! This 2.5-pound bag of LifeSavers with five fruit juicy flavors (watermelon, pineapple, cherry, raspberry, and orange) is always a crowd pleaser. Each LifeSavers hard candy is individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Size: 2.5 LBS. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Buy on Target
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do prefer the softer ones but these are still so addicting and delicious. Life Savers are one of my all time favorite candies and have been for like forever. You can get a huge bag of these from Walmart for like $7 and it has a ton. I also pick some of these up from my Local Grocery Store for about the same.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
never been much of a life savers fan. not really sure why, probably just because I'm not crazy about the flavors. Anyway, you can purchase just about anywhere that sells junk food.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
Not only do my kiddos love these; so do I! They are such a perfect little treat to give my babies for good behavior or just because. Perfect size to just toss in your bag and go. I love that they are individually packed; which helps not having to take the entire bag with you. You can always find these at a great price. Definitely recommend if you have kids, or just a sweet tooth!!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I like to have hard candy on hand because my mouth gets dry due to medication. The Life Savers come in a good size bag and I buy them on sale so it's a good deal. I like to buy the variety bag just so I have an assortment to choose from. I have to say though, red has always been my favorite!
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
Always a family favorite and I remember hearing the story in the Thousand Islands many years ago about how the reason there is a hole in the center is to protect children from choking... Well obviously need to still be careful I enjoy that I can bite off half of this and give it to my son and he can enjoy it too
Jennifer J.
I like to keep these at work for when I just want a little something to satisfy a sweet tooth. Perfect for that candy jar at home or at work. Plus when you have it at work it seems you get to know all of your co workers because they seem to seek out the candy!
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love the original Livesavers. They are a good and predictable hard candy. Jolly rancher removed the lemon candy which made me sad, but Livesavers still has lemon! I like that they come in a bag now, it makes it easier to pick your favorite flavor over the tube they used to come in.
Jessica G.
Life savers are usually my husbands 1st choice of candy. He usually picks the gummy ones instead though. Cheap at around 5 a big bag and easily found at any local grocery store. Our kids like them also. The hard candies seem to be a candy bowl favorite at work
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
These are great hard candies for me to keep in my purse and eat at church or for my children to have. I love the many varieties of flavors. I bought this at Walmart. It's priced great. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Luz  B.
My daughter really enjoys these. They're easy to chew have a nice taste and they have different flavors. They're not pricey at all and they're a good snack to have around the house if you're seeking something sweet.
Skylar S.