BY LIFE SAVERS #68 in Hard Candy

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! LifeSavers Hard Candy 5 Flavor Bag: 2.5 LBSFill up the candy dish! This 2.5-pound bag of LifeSavers with five fruit juicy flavors (watermelon, pineapple, cherry, raspberry, and orange) is always a crowd pleaser. Each LifeSavers hard candy is individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Size: 2.5 LBS. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Buy on Target
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
stockton
Not only do my kiddos love these; so do I! They are such a perfect little treat to give my babies for good behavior or just because. Perfect size to just toss in your bag and go. I love that they are individually packed; which helps not having to take the entire bag with you. You can always find these at a great price. Definitely recommend if you have kids, or just a sweet tooth!!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Waxahachie, TX
These are so delicious and every time I go to a gas station I get these or the chewy life savers! Another favorite hard candy of mine are creme savers, but I like the life savers because of their fruity flavor !!! If you haven't tried them you should definitely grab a bag the next time you are at any grocery store or gas station.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
Always a family favorite and I remember hearing the story in the Thousand Islands many years ago about how the reason there is a hole in the center is to protect children from choking... Well obviously need to still be careful I enjoy that I can bite off half of this and give it to my son and he can enjoy it too
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I like to have hard candy on hand because my mouth gets dry due to medication. The Life Savers come in a good size bag and I buy them on sale so it's a good deal. I like to buy the variety bag just so I have an assortment to choose from. I have to say though, red has always been my favorite!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love the original Livesavers. They are a good and predictable hard candy. Jolly rancher removed the lemon candy which made me sad, but Livesavers still has lemon! I like that they come in a bag now, it makes it easier to pick your favorite flavor over the tube they used to come in.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY
These are very nice to have around the house, in your car or in your purse. It is a quick and easy way to fill a sweet craving and not have to many calories. It is better than jolly ranchers because I like the hole in the middle. I would recommend to everyone in my car.
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV
I like life savers. I prefer the cherry over the other flavors. It lasts while have them in your mouth, as long as you don't bite it. It lasts longer than other products. It is a good value for your money. I would and have purchased these again. I would recommend them.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Columbus, GA
I have been eating Lifesavers since I was a little kid. I love the way they taste and they are so affordable. I like these candies much more than many others. I eat this pretty often. I buy them almost every time i go to the store. I definitely recommend this product!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Life savers are usually my husbands 1st choice of candy. He usually picks the gummy ones instead though. Cheap at around 5 a big bag and easily found at any local grocery store. Our kids like them also. The hard candies seem to be a candy bowl favorite at work
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I like to keep these at work for when I just want a little something to satisfy a sweet tooth. Perfect for that candy jar at home or at work. Plus when you have it at work it seems you get to know all of your co workers because they seem to seek out the candy!
Skylar S.