BY LIFE SAVERS #58 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Mia L.
Even though I like the gummy life savers better, these are just as good with a lot of nice flavors
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
I was expecting them to taste horrible since they are sugar free but they were surprisingly good.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like Life Saver's. They are really good and not as bad for you as a lot of other candies.
Abigail  A.
These are super delicious! Stuff some in your bag so you'll have a tasty treat throughout the day!
Ainsley P.
These are my go to if I need a sugar fix. They are sweet and their iconic flavors last a long time
Estefania S.
Springdale, AR
I love to snack on these when I'm craving something sweet. And they are fun to pop in your mouth
Janely A.
Love these so much !!! So good and taste great! All flavored are good! I love the chewy ones too!
Luz C.
I really
Enjoy this candy i can't complain they have different flavors but there all so good
Thadeus B.
Whitesburg, GA
I love these sweet treats! I love almost anything by life savers but these are my favorite.
Adriana C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste great and last a while and are sugar free I think thats a win win in my opinion.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Esmeralda H.
I have never tried them are they good?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?