Life Savers 5 Flavors Sugar Free Hard Candy uploaded by Alexis C.

BY LIFE SAVERS #46 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Deanna B.
One of my favorite candies! very sweet and are always my go to when I am at work. I don't know any other candy like it
Kristen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good. I didn't see they were hard until after I purchased but they were still good. Weird after taste but tolerable lol
Shelby B.
These are great little candies! Whenever I feel like I need something sweet I can just pop one of these in my mouth!
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Keep these on me often. I love candy but these aren't too much and I could eat the whole bag to myself no issue lol
Vioudline o.
Fort Pierce, FL
I LOVEEEE LIFESAVERS!!! They are the most delicious candies I ever tasted i highly recommend for others to eat this
Jennifer T.
rosemead, CA
Who doesn't love these? They're so tasty and sweet whenever I am craving sweets (which is more often than healthy)
Kerri L.
Rogersville, TN
Fit perfectly in ur pocket amd are great when u cant smoke or just need something and don't have time to go get it
Argenis L.
quien no los a probado los Life Savers 5 Flavors Sugar Free son exquisitos a mi me fascinan son geniales siiiiiii
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA
Tasty flavorful candy, nice to eat during a movie and very affordable. I get these from any drugstore I'm around.
Katie P.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Love these! I ate them all the time in the first trimester of my pregnancy to help stave off morning sickness.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Esmeralda H.
I have never tried them are they good?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?