BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Ysamar B.
Son deliciosos caramelos, ademas se pueden disfrutar sin ningun remordimiento ya que son sin azucar. Me encantan los de sandia.
Stephanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love Life Saver's. I really like hard candies, and these are one of the best brands! I like to eat these while doing homework.
Danyell G.
Diamondhead, MS
Church candy as I like to call it. My grandmother always seemed to have a pocket full. The taste is good and it's sugar free.
Christina T.
Nashua, NH
I love these. The flavors are great and they are rarely broken. They last a while as well and have never melted in my purse!
Taylor C.
Life Savers is one of my top hard candy choices! I love all the flavors so much and it completely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Yesenia B.
Definitely some of my favorite hard candy! I love all the flavors and they're just a good small snack to have in my purse.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Favorite ones i love these type of candies these are life so damn good i highly recommend them if you haven't tried them
vanessa v.
Miami, Fl
Los mejores caramelos, su sabor es inigualable de verdad son lo maximo, los recomiendo... lo mejor es que son sin azucar
Rebecca B.
Classic candy that never goes out of style. Life savers are the best! I prefer the red ones but any of them are amazing.
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
Good. I didn't see they were hard until after I purchased but they were still good. Weird after taste but tolerable lol
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?