BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Deborath Valeria T.
Son riquisimos, tienen muchos sabores y no son ni excesivamente dulces o amargos, creo que son perfectos para cualquier ocasión. Los amo
Lysia G.
PA
LIFE!! I especially love to eat these during tests at school. For some odd reason i think they help me focus. They are magical candies!!!!
Caitlin W.
I like these, except for the green one. Green should be lime, like it was during my childhood, not this upgraded green apple or whatever!
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite hard candies. I haven't had them in awhile since I got braces. But they're addicting. Love them in the gummies also.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I love these. Unlike most candies, all of these flavors are amazing. They have pineapple and raspberry instead of lemon and grape.
Michelle C.
Moore, OK
Def cannot tell these are sugar free. We switched to these when hubby was diagnosed with diabetes and you cannot tell the difference.
Lisbeth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favoritisimos, son riquísimos la verdad no se cual es la diferencia de estos con los normales con azúcar porque saben igual de ricos.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
I enjoy other flavors more, but this pack is simple and easy to please a crowd with. Good for a quick pick you up. And sugar free!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Life savers are a great candy to keep flavor in your mouth. i love them and the variety of flavors. I also like them as gummies.
Stephanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love Life Saver's. I really like hard candies, and these are one of the best brands! I like to eat these while doing homework.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?