BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These long-time favorites have that famous fruity flavor; now in sugar free.

Virginia G.
Tomball, TX
deliciosos caramelos que a cualquier niño y adulto nos gustan, me encanta esta bolsita porque vienen con una amplia variedad de sabores y sirven para cualquier decoracion o para matar el antojito de dulce que nos dan en la tarde y en la nochesita
Laure M.
Keep these at my desk I case I need something a little sweet! Wish the bag was resell able cause I always end up with them scatters about my file cabinet.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I love Life Savers Sugar Free Hard Candy, you can't even tell it doesn't have sugar in it. I even gave some to my son, and he didn't notice the difference.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
I love these! When I was pregnant, they were the only thing that kept the morning sickness at bay. Plus I wasn't trying to consume a bunch of extra sugar.
Brittney G.
Saginaw, MI
Love theses for a quick sugar craving. They don't hurt the waistline and they curb my craving for something sweet after a meal. Always have these on hand
Not to sweet, mild flavor, and just sometinh good to snack on that is light. Price is cheap and reasonable, everyone is the family enjoy this candy...
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are okay - great for sucking on if you have a sore throat or just want some sort of flavored candy. Sadly, I'm not a fan of all the flavors.
Katelyn C.
I love these candies, you also do not taste the fact they don't have sugar!!! They have great flavors & they are made so you can't choke on them
lydia  R.
They're cheap and something sweet to help you get through the day. I love all of the flavors and I like the hard candies better than the gummies
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There's actually a warning on most of these packages not too eat too many or they'll give you diarrhea. I'll stick with regular lifesavers..
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?