Life Savers 5 Flavors Sugar Free Hard Candy uploaded by Alexis C.

BY LIFE SAVERS #46 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Emma A.
Cumming, GA
These are so delicious and awesome to give to the kids. Even though it's a hard candy, it is sugar-free and really really good. I would love them for myself right about now!
Virginia G.
deliciosos caramelos que a cualquier niño y adulto nos gustan, me encanta esta bolsita porque vienen con una amplia variedad de sabores y sirven para cualquier decoracion o para matar el antojito de dulce que nos dan en la tarde y en la nochesita
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
I love these! When I was pregnant, they were the only thing that kept the morning sickness at bay. Plus I wasn't trying to consume a bunch of extra sugar.
Laure M.
Keep these at my desk I case I need something a little sweet! Wish the bag was resell able cause I always end up with them scatters about my file cabinet.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I love Life Savers Sugar Free Hard Candy, you can't even tell it doesn't have sugar in it. I even gave some to my son, and he didn't notice the difference.
Brittney G.
Saginaw, MI
Love theses for a quick sugar craving. They don't hurt the waistline and they curb my craving for something sweet after a meal. Always have these on hand
Not to sweet, mild flavor, and just sometinh good to snack on that is light. Price is cheap and reasonable, everyone is the family enjoy this candy...
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are okay - great for sucking on if you have a sore throat or just want some sort of flavored candy. Sadly, I'm not a fan of all the flavors.
lydia  R.
They're cheap and something sweet to help you get through the day. I love all of the flavors and I like the hard candies better than the gummies
Katelyn C.
I love these candies, you also do not taste the fact they don't have sugar!!! They have great flavors & they are made so you can't choke on them
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Esmeralda H.
I have never tried them are they good?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?