Life Savers 5 Flavors Sugar Free Hard Candy uploaded by Alexis C.

BY LIFE SAVERS

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
These are so cool and yummy. I'm a definitely a fan of any hard candy. It's fun to play around with in your mouth because of it's shape. I definitely recommend to anyone who likes hard candy and the fruitiness!
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
I love these, and the sugar free doesn't even taste any different then life savers with sugar! The tastes are wonderful and you deffinetely get your moneys worth!
Jackie G.
Even though these have been around forever they are still awesome. I like how they come individually wrapped and they're great to keep in your bag or at your desk!
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, they are great to carry with. I love having them in my purse. I have a dedicated small bag for them, seriously. They are just handy and also helpful to share with others.
Christina L.
FRAZEYSBURG, OH
These have been very helpful during my mission to cease smoking. Love that they are sugar free. That helps a lot with the lack of weight gain during this process.
Kiersten A.
Severna Park, MD
I love taking these to school and sneaking them in my mouth in class! They're so tasty and delicious! They're a great candy to take on the go since they're individually wrapped!
Julie W.
Chandler, AZ
These are classic. They were my favorite when I was a kid and they still are. They are easy to carry in your purse and can satisfy your hunger if you are still waiting to eat.
Arlene L.
Somers, NY
These life savers have a great taste and do not have a chemical taste bedcause they're sugar free. I keep them in my bag all the time for a quick rememdy for dry mouth.
Delaney b.
Cranford, NJ
Each flavor is so sweet and strong and delicious! easy to find and affordable and are great when your on the go and need something to snack one!! my favorite candy
Emma A.
These are so delicious and awesome to give to the kids. Even though it's a hard candy, it is sugar-free and really really good. I would love them for myself right about now!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Barbara S.
Statesboro
Are these candies individually wrapped?
Esmeralda H.
I have never tried them are they good?