BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I prefer the hard candy ones instead of the chewy ones. My mom would always carry a roll of life savers in her purse when I was little. I remember just looking for that saver for a sweet snack. Love them good flavor.
Autumn M.
Titusville, Pennsylvania
Fav candy, I eat these all the time. they're amazing and are easy to slip into a pocket or purse for on the go, they're affordable which is a plus too, I will definitely buy these again, I get them all the time
Allyson T.
Nampa, ID
These are my go to if I want a piece of candy. I have never been disappointed with the variety of flavors. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. I take this candy with me on every road trip!
ana o.
Ordered these by mistake thinking they were the "gummie" life savers but, I was really happy with them anyways!
There were a lot of them leftover from the birthday party and the bright side of that is now I have candy for Halloween:)
Crystal M.
These candies are amazing. I get nauseous easily and I eat these and it really helps with the nausea. I use them about 3 or 4 times a week. Good price and worth it for the amount that comes in a pack. I would definitely buy these if nausea was an issue for you.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
I always keep these in my backpack. They are the perfect candy when I am craving something sweet while on the go. I love that they are sugar free because they do not ruin my diet. I also like all of the 5 flavors.
Lisa C.
Florence, KY
I love these candies! They keep my mouth moist with a great flavor! The are packed individually so you can drop them in your purse or put them in your pocket when on the go!
Nickie B.
Deliciousness all flavors are amazing . I think this is a time of brand that has been around for many years and has many more years to go it's definitely a staple in my houses
Chloe L.
Decent for a sugar free candy. But honestly what is the point of sugar free lifesavers since they are mainly sugar and flavor? Might as well either skip altogether or go for regular lifesavers.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I am a fan of the chewy ones compared to the hard kind! Good for if you aren't a fan of peppermint and need something to suck on but I still think id rather have a jolly rancher or something!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?